Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bought the bedroom sets!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:07 PM
  • 20 Replies

Yep, we did it!  The boys LOVED the fort bed so we got it!  It is huge!  

For DD, I could not find the set I wanted for her.  She ended up picking this one out.  Not bad for a 4 year old!  She is getting the bed, night stand, and tall chest.  That is her in the picture. lol

It is being delivered on Tuesday!  They will all be in school, so hopefully they come and deliver and set up in the morning so I can decorate their rooms before they get home!  I am so excited!  I also bought new pictures/decorations for their rooms..  Pics will be coming on Tuesday!  

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovingwifey
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:10 PM

Oh!  The delivery fee was 150, but it is an hour and a half away and they will set up!  So well worth it for the boys bed!  lol

alwaystheresa
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:10 PM

YAY! DH and I were looking at  your bunk bed set. We were thinking of buying it for the boys (stealing your idea. lol.) But SS (10) is almost the size of an adult and he would just outgrow it.

KelliansMom
by Gold Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:11 PM
I love the boys bed :)

Quoting lovingwifey:

Oh!  The delivery fee was 150, but it is an hour and a half away and they will set up!  So well worth it for the boys bed!  lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
randomosityblog
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:12 PM

Cute!

My5Beauties
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:13 PM
It's not something me or my girls would pick out at that age, but I still think it looks nice :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LovingSAHMommy
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:13 PM

Awesome! I like them both!

GigantaursMommy
by Mrs.Awesome Face on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:14 PM

Where'd you get the boys bed set at? And how much was it?

CallieLynsMommy
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:14 PM
Very cute!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovingwifey
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:15 PM

The bottom bed is a full if that helps. lol.  Honestly they will get new bedroom sets when they are 10, they are 5 and 4.  So it will last a few years.  I just could not pass it up.  They loved it, plus they are little only once! 

Quoting alwaystheresa:

YAY! DH and I were looking at  your bunk bed set. We were thinking of buying it for the boys (stealing your idea. lol.) But SS (10) is almost the size of an adult and he would just outgrow it.

Tish_Hughes
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:15 PM
Exciting! I'm gonna go look at some bedroom sets for my DD.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)