Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms of 3 or more!

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:09 PM
  • 47 Replies

I am currently a mom of 2 boys, who are 5 and almost 4. I was a surrogate and that process took longer than I expected it to since any other day my husband can look at me right and we get pregnant. However, now I am wondering and debating whether or not to have another one. I always wanted three but now the moms I talk to tell me not to ruin the good set up I have now and go to three. What do you all think? Do you have pros and cons of having 3? Of course you all love your children and could not see life without them now, but what was the change between two to three? Thanks!!

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
randomosityblog
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:10 PM

I love my 3.

My5Beauties
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:11 PM
1 mom liked this
After 2, the transition to 3 is a breeze comparatively. I had Leigh Ann and Savanna 3 yrs apart, then Marissa came along when Sav was 2 and they loved it. She was like a little baby doll for them. And then the same goes for Chelsea and Maddie. I wouldn't trade my number of kids or change it for nothing :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
saraface5383
by Gold Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:11 PM
I think the hardest change was from 1 to 2. 3 was an easy transition. i love my boys.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ChelseaLiz
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:12 PM

I would stay at 2. I have 3 and 2 ss's every other week.

BamaMommy2
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:12 PM
bump!
Shabbydoll78
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:13 PM

I have four.

There was not that much of a change up between having two and three. Going from one to two was more of a learning experience.  By the time number three came along, we had it down pat. I knew what to expect. I seemed fairly effortless at that point ( besides the norm, you know, the having an infant thing) The only big change was we had to get a larger vehicle. I officially became a mini van driver.

T-Rentsmommy06
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:14 PM

And my transition to 2 was a breeze. Haha, so maybe it is just my catching new moms of three that are still in the worn out newborn stage... it just has me worried.

Quoting saraface5383:

I think the hardest change was from 1 to 2. 3 was an easy transition. i love my boys.

anity
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:14 PM
its said that going from 2 to 3 is easier than going from 1 to 2, and i agree with it. and 3 kids is a handful but imo, its really not as bad as you'd think.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
T-Rentsmommy06
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:16 PM

Was your transition to 3 harder than you expected? Or is it the 5?

Quoting ChelseaLiz:

I would stay at 2. I have 3 and 2 ss's every other week.

lovingwifey
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:17 PM

I love my three!  We went from 1 to three. (twins) it is wonderful!  my oldest is 15 months older than the twins.  Works great for us!  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)