Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kentuky ma s or anyone that might know

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:52 PM
  • 17 Replies

Ok I am going to apologize right now because y keyboard doesn't like certain keys anymore and spell hek only picks up so much 

Ok so like 4-5 yrs ago I got a ticket in Kentucky for a apparently doing a califinia roll at a stop sign anyways I meant to pay it when I got back to mi but lost it and totally forgot :( I haent een thought about it until recently when DH and I were talking about what way to go to FL

Anyways I know the chances are slim but I an just see getting pulled oer in Kentucky going to jail and ruining our trip so I would like to take care of it

How do I find out how too.  I am not e ven sure what county it was in

Oh I was visiting makers mark distillery so I was around there

Please bup

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JZB
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:57 PM

BUMP!

JZB
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:59 PM

BUMP!

pigtail
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:00 PM
1 mom liked this

bump

JZB
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:01 PM

BUMP!

jenzachsam
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:01 PM
RaeAnne.USAF
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:03 PM

If you don't remeber what county it was in just try calling city hall in the town where makers mark is and ask them to help you out. You probably have a bench warrent out against you for not paying the ticket which is pretty much get arrested, go to county, your DH or whoever will pay bail and fine and your free to go. 

JZB
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:08 PM
Well I'm in Mi and I know nothing shows up here (got pulled over for a tail light out right before Christmas) so I know they aren't going to come up here and get me so I just want to take care of it before we go without going to jail

Quoting RaeAnne.USAF:

If you don't remeber what county it was in just try calling city hall in the town where makers mark is and ask them to help you out. You probably have a bench warrent out against you for not paying the ticket which is pretty much get arrested, go to county, your DH or whoever will pay bail and fine and your free to go. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JZB
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:08 PM
Thank you

Quoting jenzachsam:

I hope this helps good luck!

http://www.kentuckystatepolice.org/faq.htm#1

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JZB
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:14 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LiesLiesLies
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:18 PM
Are you sure your license hasn't been suspended for it?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)