Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I would take it as an insult.

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:21 PM
  • 3 Replies

I'm watching the Teen Mom 2 marathon (sort of, I just turned it on like 5 minutes ago).

And a Proactive commercial came. Justin Bieber goes around to houses and hands out Proactive. 

Uhhh thanks Mr Celebrity man, for telling the world I have bad acne. lol

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
KaroGreenly
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:24 PM
I saw that in an article on the stir. In the car, he is reading emails from these girls where they were asking him for proactive products. It's not like they were random teenagers.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Brugger
by Tiara on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:29 PM

obviously. it's not like he went to random houses in real life and handed out acne meds. The majority of the houses would be useless to him. And what if it was like an old persons house lol. "Uhhh hi Granny. I'm here with proactive?" "proactive what? Do you have a petition or something?" 

even if i asked for the products, i wouldnt want to be on tv announcing that i have terrible acne.

Quoting KaroGreenly:

I saw that in an article on the stir. In the car, he is reading emails from these girls where they were asking him for proactive products. It's not like they were random teenagers.

BEXi
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:30 PM

LMAO I saw that commercial. My ass would not be signing those release forms, thats for sure.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)