Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kittens, kittens, kittens!

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:16 PM
  • 14 Replies

My new kitteh will be here Friday evening (woot!).

Anyone have a GOOD brand for kitteh food? & I'm not talking about kitten chow (no offense) or anything else that is filled with fillers & corn & such.

I was looking into Blue Buffalo... they seem pretty good.

Anyone care to share? If you've tried Blue Buffalo did your kitten like it? He is on Fancy Feast now, which is what I will continue to give him for a couple days, but I want to take him off that & put him on something healthier.

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovinmykiddo07
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:24 PM

Nobody has kitten food. :(

casah4
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:26 PM
1 mom liked this

I like Wellness.

carterscutie85
by *Shanny's Stalker* on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:27 PM

Shame on you for buying your kitty food. You are supposed to catch, clean and prepare any and all food your cat wants. That's what good owners do!

KelliansMom
by Gold Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:27 PM

my kitties they are  on adult food now but blue buffalo the wilderness one i know they make a good kitten food :) 

tairakittie
by Platinum Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:28 PM
1 mom liked this
I just started feeding my cats Evolve. They sell it at my local Walmart, its got lots of all natural ingrediants and my cats seem to like it. :) Its corn, soy and wheat free too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovinmykiddo07
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:28 PM

Quoting carterscutie85:

Shame on you for buying your kitty food. You are supposed to catch, clean and prepare any and all food your cat wants. That's what good owners do!

Well we do have wild bunnies in the backyard... and sometimes baby birds fall ouf ot he nests. Gah, guess I'll go find me a rabbit.

love_1120
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:28 PM
We feed our cats a raw diet....available at holistic pet stores and some regular ones. So so so healthy for them amd NO and i mean NO litter box smell. Enjoy your new Kitty!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovinmykiddo07
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:29 PM

Quoting KelliansMom:

my kitties they are  on adult food now but blue buffalo the wilderness one i know they make a good kitten food :) 

I was looking at that! I was like Oh he can have wild kitten food!

lovinmykiddo07
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:29 PM

Quoting love_1120:

We feed our cats a raw diet....available at holistic pet stores and some regular ones. So so so healthy for them amd NO and i mean NO litter box smell. Enjoy your new Kitty!

That is something I will look in to. No litter box smell = fantastical. :)

KelliansMom
by Gold Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:31 PM

my cats love it ...it stinks to high heaven though lol they have the chicken one and i swear it smells like fish food but my cats other issues have stop and they shed less now and are just much happier ...im going to switch our dog to it he was on blue as a puppy but refused to eat it after a while he just gets so picky ever six months of so lol 

Quoting lovinmykiddo07:

Quoting KelliansMom:

I was looking at that! I was like Oh he can have wild kitten food!

NEED TO KNOW FACTS: TESTICULAR CANCER
✔ One man is diagnosed every hour
✔ One man dies everyday
✔ Canstrike at any age, however, most common in the 15-35 age range
✔ Number one killing cancer of young men
✔ MOST CURABLE CANCER, When Caught Early!

BE BOLD check your husbands balls, early detection is the key to saving a life     

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)