Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Horton Hears a Who is DEEP!

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:46 PM
  • 10 Replies

The movie, that has Jim Carrey's voice in it. LOL! Have you guys ever watched this movie? Like really watched it? This movie is far OUT!

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sourflower
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:50 PM

Bump!

proudmommy690
by Platinum Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:51 PM
i have yet to watch it...i keep missing it when it comes on tv :-/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tinyt13
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:53 PM
2 moms liked this
In my world everyone is a pony and they all eat rainbows and poop butterflies.... Lol that's one of my favorite parts. In all seriousness I take my parenting philosophy from that move. "A person is a person, no matter how small".
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sourflower
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Katie is AWESOME! LOL.

Quoting tinyt13:

In my world everyone is a pony and they all eat rainbows and poop butterflies.... Lol that's one of my favorite parts. In all seriousness I take my parenting philosophy from that move. "A person is a person, no matter how small".

cjsix
by faith on Feb. 12, 2012 at 6:18 PM
1 mom liked this

A few years ago we saw a Dr Seuse Display at the Children's Science Museum(?) in Minneapolis and within all the cute things for the kids they had the history behind some of the stories...Look it up,it was truely interesting...many were written as a way of protesting what was happening in germany in the 30's and 40's.

sourflower
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:27 PM

Yeah! I looked it up & I found out the same thing.

Quoting cjsix:

A few years ago we saw a Dr Seuse Display at the Children's Science Museum(?) in Minneapolis and within all the cute things for the kids they had the history behind some of the stories...Look it up,it was truely interesting...many were written as a way of protesting what was happening in germany in the 30's and 40's.

Nerys-Kianna
by Gold Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:42 PM

Never really watched it. I am more listening to movies and TV shows. My kids are into Dr. Seuss books and I can only say my poor poor tongue is not made for the most of those books, I mostly end up with an almost knot in there.

Kodysmommy928
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:43 PM

Love that movie!

Sweetlemonlove
by Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:45 PM
We are watching it now. Dd and i. :) I own it. Great movie!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CeeGee81
by Ruby Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:45 PM

I LOVE that movie!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)