Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Good lawd these kids

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:08 PM
  • 26 Replies
In my neighborhood sure curse a lot. They are around 8-13 yrs old and they cuss more then most adults. Constantly hearing the N word or wetback, etc. Makes me wonder how their parents talk around them.

Makes me sad. I dont even let kid play out front anymore because i dont want him hearing that mess. Hes only 3.

Ive even seen kids around 5-ish out there cussing :-/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mstkn.identity
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:16 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HouseofFeast
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:19 PM

I grew up in a nice, middle-class, suburban neighborhood. We cussed up a blue streak. :)

Photobucket

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers

mstkn.identity
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:24 PM
Lol. I live in a not so good part of Phoenix. This is the house my dad grew up in and said it has changed a lot. Lol The little punks think they can graffiti (sp?) peoples stuff too.

You cant even walk into the alley without stepping constantly on glass.

I swear this is cultural shock for me :-/

Quoting HouseofFeast:

I grew up in a nice, middle-class, suburban neighborhood. We cussed up a blue streak. :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MicheleJM
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:25 PM

I heard my eight year old tell his older brother suck my (you figure it out).  I admit that I swear, but not like that.  I grabbed him, hauled him off to his bedroom, spanked him (which I rarely do) and told him I'd better never and I mean never hear those words spoken to another person again in this house.  My older ds figures his brother heard it at school.  Perhaps we need to bring back the washing out kid's mouths with soap...

HouseofFeast
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:26 PM

I am so particular about where I live, it's insane. I freak about our current situation because there are no sidewalks in our neighborhood.

As for graffiti, do the cops care at all?

Quoting mstkn.identity:

Lol. I live in a not so good part of Phoenix. This is the house my dad grew up in and said it has changed a lot. Lol The little punks think they can graffiti (sp?) peoples stuff too.

Quoting HouseofFeast:

Photobucket

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers

yayay15
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:27 PM
I cussed all the time but my patents never did and still don't my sister cusses a lot too. C
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mstkn.identity
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:28 PM
Oh my word. My exdh cussed a lot especially saying god damn. My son was 2 couldnt say mom or dad but one day at church (my dads a precher) my 2 yr old starts saying gd gd gd gd. I was pissed i asked him to quit saying that in front of him.

Kids learn a lot of stuff at schools. Its sad.

Quoting MicheleJM:

I heard my eight year old tell his older brother suck my (you figure it out).  I admit that I swear, but not like that.  I grabbed him, hauled him off to his bedroom, spanked him (which I rarely do) and told him I'd better never and I mean never hear those words spoken to another person again in this house.  My older ds figures his brother heard it at school.  Perhaps we need to bring back the washing out kid's mouths with soap...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mstkn.identity
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:29 PM
We are wanting to move but itll be out of state.

No the cops dont care. I was once told that if your in this area and someone breaks into your house. Shoot first, call the cops later, because they will take their time. Its not nearly as bad as a few years back.

Quoting HouseofFeast:

I am so particular about where I live, it's insane. I freak about our current situation because there are no sidewalks in our neighborhood.

As for graffiti, do the cops care at all?

Quoting mstkn.identity:

Quoting HouseofFeast:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mstkn.identity
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:30 PM
I can see that because kids can pick this up at school, friends etc.

Quoting yayay15:

I cussed all the time but my patents never did and still don't my sister cusses a lot too. C

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NightPhoenix
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:32 PM
Sounds like my neighborhood. :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)