Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

do you think they'll ever find out what happened to susan powell?

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:31 PM
  • 29 Replies
DH seems to think they will.

I don't think they will. Nor do I think they will ever find her body. I hope I'm wrong,the family deserves to know,I just think the secrets about why and where died with Josh last week.

DH is pretty sure Josh's dad knows. That is why he believes she'll be found.

However,I think in a few weeks since Josh died,the police won't really have her a top priority. I honestly don't think they ever did.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
P.V.Hawkwind
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:33 PM
No, I doubt they will find out what happened.!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NikiOcasio

I dont think they ever will find out what really happened to her.. Sadly the only thing we will ever know is what the son had said, and that is "mommy was in the trunk".

beerebelly

On the interview with Susans dad he did say he believes Josh Powells dad knows something. I just wish Susans parents peace in all this.

kaygarcia97
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:34 PM
1 mom liked this
I heard today they found a comforter in Josh Powells storage unit that had blood on it. Wgile party of me thinks no, they wont finds her body/remains I still hope they do so her parents can give her a proper burial next to her sons.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mackQuin
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:35 PM
Me too. Her parents are amazing. They have a really strong faith. I don't think I could hold it all together in the light of so much tragedy like they have done.

Quoting beerebelly:

On the interview with Susans dad he did say he believes Josh Powells dad knows something. I just wish Susans parents peace in all this.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BEXi
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:35 PM

It's so heartbreaking. :(

hautemama83
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:36 PM
I believe his father knows something too. Whether or not he'll talk, I don't know. But for the sake of her parents I hope he does.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aichia
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:36 PM
10 or 15 yrs from now someone will come across remains of her or her clothes
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wicked_tink
by Platinum Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:37 PM

you know i hope they do find her but im with you i dont think so :/

mackQuin
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:37 PM
They did. I guess the amount of blood is small though.

I also heard today,that they want to know who pumped the gas. Apparently a man caught on tape at the Fred meyer putting gas in cans was not Josh Powell. They don't know if it's related or someone entirely different and unrelated.

Quoting kaygarcia97:

I heard today they found a comforter in Josh Powells storage unit that had blood on it. Wgile party of me thinks no, they wont finds her body/remains I still hope they do so her parents can give her a proper burial next to her sons.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)