Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Another psycho story from....

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:18 PM
  • 0 Replies

Plenty of Fish. I made a post about the awful time I've had with it sometime last year. I just about gave up on it, but then I had this message in my e-mail saying that someone sent me a message of POF. I decided to read it. Well, after viewing the profile, I thought I'd respond. Since I wasn't going to hang around on that site too much longer, I asked him to e-mail me. I have an e-mail specifically for those people to e-mail me so I can't be found on facebook or anywhere else online and not get harrassed to my direct e-mail. I e-mailed this guy back and forth for several days, and typically his e-mails show up under his name in the inbox and when opening it shows his e-mail address. Today I got a message from him, or so I thought. I opened it and read it and his e-mail didn't show like usual. The message read (word for word, copy and paste)

who is this and y r u talking to my husband?

Oh my! lol Why does this shock me? A man in the Army looking for a fun night out behind his wife's bac. And it's not that he's in the military. It's the fact any married man being on a dating site looking for trouble. I should be done with this site. Should have a long time ago. Haven't used that account since summer last year due to hard luck.. I'm going to see how to delete this page.

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)