Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who do you trust to keep your kids?

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:45 PM
  • 75 Replies
Meaning like if you want a date who keeps your kid?

If your kids are older do you let them have sleepovers?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
couponluv72
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:46 PM

my son's god father is about the only person we trust to watch him for us. and he will never go on sleepovers

vicky88
by Bronze Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:46 PM
my sister and my mom. No one else.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsApple
by Gold Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:47 PM

My parents usually keep our daughter,but we trust my brother and the older of my 2 sisters.We also have a few friends that we trust.

She's only 5 so the only sleepovers she's had has been with Grandma and Papaw

MommyBoha
by Country Girl on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:47 PM

My ILs, SIL and my grandparents. Thats it. 

Shaken1976
by Gold Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:47 PM
How old is he? Would you let him have a sleepover at your house?

Quoting couponluv72:

my son's god father is about the only person we trust to watch him for us. and he will never go on sleepovers

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pink_Sunshine
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:48 PM

Oh no need to be dating over this way but if I want to just go out by myself me and Hubby, I guess no one. We could eventually find an outside Childcare provider if we needed to, but it would take a while to find someone we trust

couponluv72

he is 8 and it is highly unlikely he will ever have sleepovers even here in our house. not with his issues. 

Quoting Shaken1976:

How old is he? Would you let him have a sleepover at your house?

Quoting couponluv72:

My happiness is me, not you. Not only because you may be temporary, But also because you want me to be What I am not. I cannot be happy when i change Merely to satisfy your selfishness. Nor can I feel content when you Criticize me for not thinking your thoughts. Or for seeing like you do. You call me a rebel. And yet each time I have rejected your beliefs, You have rebelled against mine. I do not try ot mold your mind. I know you are trying hard enough , To be just you. And I cannot allow you to tell me what to be For I am concentrating on being me. You said that I was transparent, And easily forgotten. Why then did you try to use my lifetime, to prove to yourself who YOU are? -by Michelle from a leo buscaglia book

southern.momof2
Their grandparents.

I have been friends with this one girl for a few months and I think I would trust her after we got to know each other a little while longer.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jcsg

The older two can and do watch their baby brother sometimes.  If they can't do it, then my parents or his babysitter who watches him during the day.  Or my brother and his wife. 

JulyBabies
by Platinum Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:49 PM

I am fortunate to be surrounded by good people and feel comfortable leaving my kids with all family members, friends and even close neighbors.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)