Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WE got it!!!!!!

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:46 PM
  • 5 Replies

So i had to move back in with my mom and her apt is way too small for my DD my mom and I so we looked at an apt today... It's a one bedroom but my mom wants to share the room with my DD so durring the day my DD can be out in the livingroom with me and she can have her bedroom. So yeah I get the livingroom and fireplace and big screen TV and a nice house....best elemtary school in the system and a nice area to play. So happy. 

I'm a tattooed,bisexual,pro-choice,pro-legalizing marijuana,pro-gay marriage,anti-war,non-vaxing,tree hugging,animal loving,book reading,animal testing free,depression battling, trying to raise a free spirit and letting her be who she is,fighting for equal rights at the same time,don't like it get over it.

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Chris030406
by Platinum Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:47 PM
Wow, that's tight! But if it works, go for it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
delilahsmom1177
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:55 PM

Oh it's a one bedroom but it's a big size so.... and my mommy and I really like spending time together so....

Rain2Rinse
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:56 PM
You moved out of a 1 bedroom into a bigger one bedroom?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
delilahsmom1177
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:09 PM

No my mom'sapt is actually more of a studio with an alcove my mom has a room in. I had no choice but to move in here and she is OK with moving so we can live together. And yes it is soooooo much bigger. Funds are limited too so it's only 50 bucks more a month and well the landlord is not a slum lord. I might also mention the building we are in is NOT up to code. 

P.V.Hawkwind
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:11 PM

Tight fit! Hope it all works out! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)