Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I hate Walmart!

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:51 PM
  • 37 Replies
I thought I would bite the bullet and go-try to save a lil money and time-and I regret that choice! Everyone, everywhere is rude! Its freezing cold, and I heard a mother call her 2 LITTLE girls (maybe 2 and 4) God****A**-holes (Ihate that kind of language!) My DH was less than charming, and my kids were overwhelmed too! (We live in a tiny town and very very very rarely go to places like this). Awful! I have no interest to come back! Thanks for letting me vent, Ladies!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
couponluv72
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:53 PM
1 mom liked this

I never take my son to walmart anymore. Just too crowded and loud for him. most walmarts suck really

angeleyes16
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:54 PM
1 mom liked this

I know how you feel about it being freezing. Two nights ago one of the inside doors was stuck open. So when ever someone came in from the outside door, all of the outside cold air would come whooshing in. (I'm in MI and it was 18 degrees out) They would let me move off the express lane because we were short staffed and we always have to have a short lane open. So I ended up wearing my winter coat all night checking people out still freezing my ass off. I'm with you I hate Walmart!

Tess24
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:54 PM
3 moms liked this
You felt the need to post this in two groups? I thought it was stupid the first time I read it. Way to make yourself look superior to others....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1FlMom1
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:56 PM

The good thing is, every time you go to Wal-MArt, there are completely different shoppers in the store.  Try a different day.

angeleyes16
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:57 PM

Yeah, go on a even number date to avoid the FS shoppers. The store will be more stocked and less people.

Quoting 1FlMom1:

The good thing is, every time you go to Wal-MArt, there are completely different shoppers in the store.  Try a different day.

LizzieAnnesMom
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:01 PM
wait so fs shoppers only shop on even number days??
Quoting angeleyes16:

Yeah, go on a even number date to avoid the FS shoppers. The store will be more stocked and less people.

Quoting 1FlMom1:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RedRozeMom
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:04 PM
And only shop at walmart?

Quoting LizzieAnnesMom:

wait so fs ahoppers only shop on even number days??

Quoting angeleyes16:

Quoting 1FlMom1:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Caitlin10081989
by Ruby Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:04 PM

If you do not shop at Walmart where do you shop at?

JaydeesLaydee
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:05 PM

I shop on odd number days..the first day of the month usually. 

Chris030406
by Platinum Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:08 PM
I haven't been in awhile, but decided to today. I needed four very random items and didn't feel like running all over the place, kwim?

What a zoo! I stood in line longer than it took me to locate the items! All of the lines, including self-checkout were out into the main isle!

I hate that place!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)