Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I hate Walmart!

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:51 PM
  • 6 Replies
I thought I would bite the bullet and go-try to save a lil money and time-and I regret that choice! Everyone, everywhere is rude! Its freezing cold, and I heard a mother call her 2 LITTLE girls (maybe 2 and 4) God****A**-holes (Ihate that kind of language!) My DH was less than charming, and my kids were overwhelmed too! (We live in a tiny town and very very very rarely go to places like this). Awful! I have no interest to come back! Thanks for letting me vent, Ladies!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
sweet.lil.mama
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:52 PM
Lol that's the only store we shop at off island...and Costco...its cheap
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
incognito116
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:52 PM
LMAO
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Islandmom2boys
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:57 PM
I hate our Wal-mart, it's nasty and the employees are awful!

I refuse to shop there because it's just too exhausting and unpleasant shopping trip.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LovingSAHMommy
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:59 PM

That's walmart for ya. I don't get it. We have one not far away. We live in a nice, clean town. But, somehow, the walmart is always full of freaks. My dad just asked me the other day, "where do tehy COME from?'. I'm not referring to appearance either, I'm referring to behavior.

KYLIEAARONMOMMY
by Crazy Chris on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:59 PM
LoL not all Walmarts are that bad.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nerys-Kianna
by Gold Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:28 PM
1 mom liked this

I've 2 close by. 1 is always full with rude people and it's not pleasant to go there but sometimes I've to cuz it's on the way to another store like Michaels or Petsmart. I mostly combine my trips. The other store is in a complete different direction, the people are helpful there and the cashier even smile and exchange a few but friendly words.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)