Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you got hurt, or something and temporarily could not go out, would your SO...

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:58 PM
  • 144 Replies

Go do the errands you need done? My big toe was ripped up pretty freaking bad today. The nail is barely hanging on and swollen. I had posted in another group that I was upset b/c I had a lot of stuff to do today, shopping mainly and Dh would be going out for me instead. Then the ass backed out and said he wasn't going out. My DD had no food for tomorrow for breakfast or lunch, etc. My plan was to go out today to do my shopping, but his niece skidded into me and so I just think that is shitty of a husband who refuses to help his wife.

Would you SO do that or help you out?

Edit...

He was home all day and I did eventually go out, but it took forever b/c my foot barely fit in anything to walk around. Yes, I sucked it up and did it, but just wondering how much of a POS husband I have.

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
couponluv72
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:59 PM
1 mom liked this

my SO would do his best to bungle his way through trying to run errands for me, at least his heart would be in the right place

spicy_n_sweet
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:00 PM
1 mom liked this

He would take care of everything I needed to do.  He always does whenever I need  or ask him to, no matter the reason.

GreenEyePixie
by Ruby Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:00 PM
1 mom liked this
He would help even if I wasn't hurt. If I didn't want to go out he would go for me.

Sorry about him being an ass. Hope you feel better soon.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JulyBabies
by Platinum Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:00 PM

My husband is really great about helping out always, not just when I "need" him to.

LovingSAHMommy
1 mom liked this

He probably wouldn't be able to, do to his work schedule. However, my mom would. She lives near and we always help each other out if need be.

momuh2b
My df would help.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FL2AK
He does whatever I am not able to do and vice versa.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
incognito116
Of course he would, he's not selfish and lazy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MaryLu86

Quoting couponluv72:

my SO would do his best to bungle his way through trying to run errands for me, at least his heart would be in the right place

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nikki32230
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:01 PM
I think he would like to try but he would probably foil the whole operation... Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)