Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you wear knock off handbags?

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:31 PM
  • 70 Replies

I have a coach bag that I bought when I was a teenager and I thought I was the shit at the time lol. Now I can't help but laugh too myself when I see some girls rockin the knock offs...I live near Philly so I see a lot of fake shit. 52nd st is full of em.

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LiesLiesLies
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:32 PM
No.

I have a real Louis Vuitton, 9 Coach bags (though I recently gave 4 away) and then some lower end bags like Guess and Nine West.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
theycallmemom4
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:33 PM
2 moms liked this
How do you wear a handbag? ;) lol I don't buy expensive purses, not practical for me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LovingSAHMommy
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:33 PM

I don't, mainly bc the quality tends to be horrible. I accidentally bought a fake off of ebay years ago, and it fell apart very quickly. I tried to dispute it when I got it bc I could tell it was fake, but lost the dispute. It was at the beginning of the big knock-off craze. Secondly, I don't really get the point of trying to look like you have something that you can't afford. These days, I kinda find logo purses tacky. If I buy a Coach or other higher end handbag, it's not plastered with logos

KelliansMom
by Gold Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:33 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't but I don't have my expensive bags anymore :(. But I just can't do a knock of so wrong
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommeeTo4
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:34 PM
I don't carry purses, I never have. Idk why I just never got used to it or desired to. I also can't phantom spending that much on a bag.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lapcounter
by Super Mom on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:34 PM
1 mom liked this
No, I don't waste my money on knock off anything. I love the quality of namebrands and designers and don't have a problem paying the money for it knowing it will last.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
m0m23
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:34 PM
1 mom liked this

No. I think it defeats the purpose.  I buy them for quality and the knock offs do not offer the same quality.  

SarahLizyB
by Gold Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:35 PM
No. I can't say I'm a fan of expensive handbags anyways
Snuggles20
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:35 PM
2 moms liked this

I say if i like it thats all that matters so fake or not ill wear it

PEEK05
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:35 PM
1 mom liked this

No. I have cheap ones though. Not ones that are trying to imitate a certain big brand though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)