Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Normally I would never post this

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:27 PM
  • 13 Replies
But my husbands recently requested I shave my lady parts. I keep it very trimmed up normally, never shaven because well he never asked but he did soooo in light of his random request..what do you use to shave down there. Last time I did that was our honeymoon four years ago
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommyplan
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:29 PM

I just use clippers. If a razor comers within three feet of my female parts, I get hives :)

LovingSAHMommy
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:30 PM

I don't shave, I use Nair or other depilatory products. It leaves me much less irritated and it tends to grow back later. Plus, shaving takes forever. I use this Nair that you literally just rub on, wait three minutes, then rinse off in the shower.

KelliansMom
by Gold Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:31 PM
Conditioner or coochi cream and at the end of my shower is when I shave gives time for the hair to soften
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ashleyrenee24
by Ashley on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:32 PM

That doesn't burn you down there?

For the op, I just use a razor.

Quoting LovingSAHMommy:

I don't shave, I use Nair or other depilatory products. It leaves me much less irritated and it tends to grow back later. Plus, shaving takes forever. I use this Nair that you literally just rub on, wait three minutes, then rinse off in the shower.

casah4
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:32 PM
3 moms liked this

I just use my razor. Actually, I use Schick Quattro (for men) blades.  I like men's razors better than women's razors.

ejbljb
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:33 PM
Men's razors are the best and I use conditioner instead of shaving cream.
AF2011
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:34 PM
I use a guys razor and conditioner
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
starryeyez23
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:35 PM
I use a mans razor and conditioner.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kaygarcia97
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:35 PM
I use to use Nair. It came in a maroon bottle and had this tool the looked like a razor minus the blade. Loved that stuff but now I cant find it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
celeciag
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:36 PM
I just use men's shave gel because it cuts down on irritation and my Schick quarto. I shave at least once a weak. The entire area
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)