Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Could you spare a minute this morning? update and pic on pg 5.

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:22 PM
  • 50 Replies
If everyone could spare an extra minute when saying their prayers this morning to say one for Molly. She is our 13 yo dog that is like one of our children and is undergoing surgery today to remove a mammary tumor and all the extra prayers we can get would be greatly appreciated. Thank you! Could you please bump this after you read it.

*Thank you all. You really have no clue how much this means to me and my family.*

Thank you all so very much. I keep trying to tell myself that it will all go good but I just have a nagging feeling in my gut. Any positive energy anyone can share is welcome.

Pix on pg 4

Update 2/13 1:19 pm
*So she is at the vet right now and she may or may not be in surgery as I'm typing this. I'm thinking that she is our she is already done. I'm not quite sure because the vet said they will only call if something goes wrong or they have a spare minute. But on the positive side we should be able to pick her up at about 4:30 pm. So in about 3 hours. Anyways. We are trying to keep busy and time just keeps showing ticking. I can't wait until 4:30. I was thinking that Dh should just go get her by himself but I want to see her right away. Its weird how empty the house seems without her here right now. Anyways I'm babbling... Thank you all for the prayers, positive thoughts, or whatever you do. It means a lot to us.

Update 2/15 6:40 am

Molly made out through surgery like a champ. The surgery took longer than they expected because the tumor was worse than they anticipated. It started to harm the other mammary glands. The overall size of the tumor was 3 inches by 5 inches. She spent the night at the Vet Monday night. They changed her bandage yesterday morning and my husband was able to go get get around noon yesterday. So she is home now she does get kind of restless but she keeps trying to lick and scratch herself, you.bb know normal dog things, and the bandage makes it hard for her to to bend that way. Tomorrow we get to take her back the vet so she can get her bandage and drainage tube removed. I'm hoping after that she will be more comfortable. Thank you all for the kind words , thoughts and prayers! I honestly believe its what pulled get through.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
couponluv72
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:23 PM

Happy to do so for her

LovingSAHMommy

BUMP!

Bknotnobody
Bump!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
deek3579
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:24 PM
Thank you!

Quoting couponluv72:

Happy to do so for her

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
charliebee

I will think good thoughts for Molly!

bebe_ju-rah
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommyplan

Absolutely :)

locaporbebe
by Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:24 PM

BUMP!

anotherhalf
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:25 PM
Good luck to Molly and her family.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
terpmama
by Gold Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:25 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)