Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Put all the food in the fridge..no really, ALL OF IT!

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:42 PM
  • 42 Replies

We've had a mouse problem recently(exterminators are coming tomorrow yay!) and they would eat our snacks that were left out like boxes of cookies, goldfish or bags of chips. We started putting a lot of stuff in the fridge and I LOVE it! I want a bigger fridge now so we can always pack the snacks in there. Everything tastes nice and fresh =)

I told my friend about it today and she thought I was crazy so you guys will probably think so too but you really should try it lol 

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jamie1972
by Silver Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:44 PM
I put things that dont need to b.in the fridge in tjere. Like penutbuttrr. I dont think its weird at all
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KateLibertyGirl
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:45 PM

Quoting Jamie1972:

I put things that dont need to b.in the fridge in tjere. Like penutbuttrr. I dont think its weird at all

That's a good idea too! I need a bigger fridge. It's impossible to fit my whole food supply in the one I have now lmao

Liyoness
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:49 PM
We don't buy cookies and chips.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jaxmybaby
by Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:52 PM
Would try it, but I'd probably get called "a bit strange" by my dd.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KateLibertyGirl
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Liyoness:

We don't buy cookies and chips.

Ok then lol 

KateLibertyGirl
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:53 PM

Quoting jaxmybaby:

Would try it, but I'd probably get called "a bit strange" by my dd.

LOL!

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:56 PM

Just be careful that the mice dont get in fridge as well, they like to chew wires and poop all over the place.

LovingSAHMommy
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:56 PM
1 mom liked this

My MIL does this and it drives me nuts. I'll open the refrigerator when she's visiting and there will be chips in the fridge. I hate some things cold.

KateLibertyGirl
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:57 PM

Quoting frndlyfn:

Just be careful that the mice dont get in fridge as well, they like to chew wires and poop all over the place.

I would freak out if they got in the fridge. Our fridge is pretty secure though. You have to yank it a bit to open it lol But like I said, exterminator is coming tomorrow so no more mice =)

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:59 PM

You can hope no more mice.   I dont know if all exterminators seal up holes or not in a household.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)