Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tonite I'm regretting...

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:55 PM
  • 18 Replies
1 mom liked this

...buying more balls for this! He got this as a birthday gift and loves it. It originally came with only 20 balls or so, so I went and bought a pack of 100 extra and they are everywhere!! All over my house! Every day when ds naps I gather them all up and put them back in the ball pit toy, and then an hour after he wakes up they're all over the place again! Ha ha, oh well. The prices we pay to see our kids smile!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
brandiaubrey
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:56 PM
1 mom liked this
I have a similar toy for DD. I too bought the extra balls. I slowly throw some away everyday. Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RissyLee
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:57 PM
That's really neat! How old is he? Where did you get that and how much was it?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MomTo2SillyBoys
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:58 PM
My oldest got the cars one for his birthday. We bought the extra 100, yeah I regret those
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LovingSAHMommy
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:58 PM

Lol! I bought one of those too, and ended up getting rid of it. The balls drove me insane. I finally couldnt take it anymore, and he didnt play with it that much anyways.

SadiasMomma
by Janet B. Benson on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:59 PM
my dd had one that was shaped like a big blue dog and you could slide out of its nose.

hated that thing. so glad its in the attic!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Monadnockmama
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 12:00 AM

Haha yup. My younger sibs had some of these and were anywhere but the pit.  But at least they don't make noise :/

ermka
by Gold Member on Feb. 13, 2012 at 12:00 AM
OMG... we made the awesome decision to buy 2 extra bags.. my daughter poked the damn blow up pit a week later, with a pencil... I hate them, almost as much as legos...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
savedbygrace316
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 12:01 AM

LOL my nephew got one for christmas then we all bought balls.  They now have over 300 balls rolling around!

_WC_Mama

Oh my kids had a ball pit when they were younger and it was so annoying having to go around and look behind couches,chairs,under tables to find all the balls lol,they had fun though.

JacksMom1221
He is 13 months and loves this thing! He runs down the hall and just dives into it! Part of the reason I got the extra balls. It was a bday gift but I think I saw them at Walmart for around $15, got the extra balls at Kmart for $15.

Quoting RissyLee:

That's really neat! How old is he? Where did you get that and how much was it?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)