Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Did Bones go off the air permanently?

Posted by on Feb. 17, 2012 at 1:20 PM
  • 12 Replies

I love The Finder, i think its hilarious. I have noticed that some Bones regulars are on that show. In fact, "Hodgkins" from bones is going to be The finder next week.

Soooo did Bones go off the air? It hasn't been on since before Christmas it seems and The Finder is on during Bones timeslot.

What happened to Bones?!?! :(

by on Feb. 17, 2012 at 1:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mackQuin
by on Feb. 17, 2012 at 1:22 PM

nevermind they put on their facebook page they are coming back April 5th. gosh that is such a long time from now! :(

GreenEyePixie
by Ruby Member on Feb. 17, 2012 at 1:23 PM
She is having the baby first lol. They just tied the finder and bones together.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jillbailey26
by on Feb. 17, 2012 at 1:24 PM

It'll be back on April 5th.  The Finder is a spin-off show from an episode they had on Bones.  The guest appearances are just cross overs.  Like Grey's and Private Practice.

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

jillbailey26
by on Feb. 17, 2012 at 1:24 PM

Quoting mackQuin:

nevermind they put on their facebook page they are coming back April 5th. gosh that is such a long time from now! :(

The Finder's last episode is in March.  I think they wanted to see how it would do before putting Bones back on.

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

mackQuin
by on Feb. 17, 2012 at 1:25 PM

i really do love The Finder though. Not many fans of Bones seem to like it (according to comments on bones fb page)

I just really miss bones! lol

northernmommy

they went on a 3 month hiatus to accommodate "bones'" maternity leave

mackQuin

Quoting jillbailey26:

Quoting mackQuin:

The Finder's last episode is in March.  I think they wanted to see how it would do before putting Bones back on.

i really like it! i think its hilarious!

MyndRayne
by Silver Member on Feb. 17, 2012 at 1:25 PM

the show is on hiatus due to her real life pregnancy. it should be back on sometime in april.

i can't wait for it to be back on, i love that show.

mackQuin
by on Feb. 17, 2012 at 1:26 PM

Quoting northernmommy:

they went on a 3 month hiatus to accommodate "bones'" maternity leave

oh. i forgot about her having a baby in real life.  didn't she have her baby in September?

angelachristine
by Platinum Member on Feb. 17, 2012 at 1:27 PM

i like them both. of course i like bones the best but i've been with it longer. the finder might grow on me more if they don't cancel it. i'm super paranoid about new shows i usually don't even watch them until they've had a season because you can't trust the networks. hopefully they will give it a chance.

When time crashes

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN