Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

He had a married couple on today and the man was cheating on his wife with a transgendered woman.  I do not agree with infidelity, but once the relationship is out in the open and every allows it to continue it is no longer cheating in my opinion.  I had a few issues with this show. 

1) Dr. Phil was obviously on the wife's side from the get go.  You cannot provide guidance in any way if you can't remain neutral.  This show was nothing more than a 'support the wife so she will get a divorce' show.

2) The wife was not just mad because her husband was having an affair...she was blatantly prejudiced against the woman for being transgendered.  She even said "I don't want my son influenced by that.......person.  The pause spoke volumes.

3) Dr. Phil stated at the end of the show that you cannot have a marriage unless both people are committed to a monogamous relationship.  That so untrue and is nothing more than his biased opinion. 

I had forgotten until today why I don't watch Dr. Crackpot.....Now I know.  He is a biased douchebag that is full of hot air. 

Feel free to add your own thoughts on the show if it has aired and you had a chance to watch it.

by on Feb. 23, 2012 at 12:10 PM
Replies (11-20):
Mrs.Bryant1201
by Gold Member on Feb. 23, 2012 at 12:19 PM
Dr.crackpot! Lmao!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bmw29
by Buttcrackncornchips on Feb. 23, 2012 at 12:19 PM
Me too.

Quoting carlinaiden:

Eh I agree with Dr.Phil..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aislinn
by on Feb. 23, 2012 at 12:20 PM

Quoting massteria:

I agreed with him on some points.  But I have a feeling that the wife is going to try and use the fact that her soon to be ex husband is bisexual and with a transgendered woman to keep his kids away from him.....and then pain him as a bad father because of it.

Quoting carlinaiden:

Eh I agree with Dr.Phil..

Or the thirty affairs with 27 women and three men.. That could do it, too...

mackQuin
by on Feb. 23, 2012 at 12:20 PM

Quoting Aislinn:

The guy had many affairs with like, 30 people, and it was the transgendered one that is making the wife leave... Maybe? The wife made herself a punching bag for allowing her husband to cheat and still live with her and be married to her. I think the wife was nuts, personally, but I did agree with what most of Dr. Phil said.

this show was on here yesterday..

but i agree..not only that but she had sex with him the night before they taped the show.

stasiasworld
by on Feb. 23, 2012 at 12:21 PM
Ok transgender. Why must we bash them? I'm sorry I have a lot of friends like that and I would not keep my kids from them. If anything I want my child to have as much variety in their culture so they can develope their own ideas and opinions. So long as the transgender is living a healthy life and doesn't have trackmarks or nothing. All my transgender friends are people that work and are thriving in the community like u and I are. And u can't tell that they are transgender off hand anyways.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melissa916
by on Feb. 23, 2012 at 12:21 PM
Quoting silverdawn99:

i agree with the statement. and the wife has every right to be pissed and not like the person

I also agree that a marriage is a bond between two people, be it woman and man, man and man, or woman and woman. a marriage is uniting with two people togather. not four or five or three

I agree with this
mackQuin
by on Feb. 23, 2012 at 12:22 PM

i also think the way the husband was blaming her was just wrong. Its not her fault he is a cheating dumbass loser.

Aislinn
by on Feb. 23, 2012 at 12:22 PM

Quoting mackQuin:

Quoting Aislinn:

The guy had many affairs with like, 30 people, and it was the transgendered one that is making the wife leave... Maybe? The wife made herself a punching bag for allowing her husband to cheat and still live with her and be married to her. I think the wife was nuts, personally, but I did agree with what most of Dr. Phil said.

this show was on here yesterday..

but i agree..not only that but she had sex with him the night before they taped the show.

I know, right? That chick was a crackpot. I mean, she wasn't sure she was going to leave him until he fessed up on the show? Are you KIDDING me, lady? Three cupcakes short of a dozen, she was....lol

DropZoneMom
by on Feb. 23, 2012 at 12:23 PM

I agree with Dr. Phil, too, for the most part.

I haven't seen the show yet (it's on in the afternoon here) -- but I'm interested in seeing how the transgendered homewrecker is handled.    It would seem to me that -- since 'she' has manparts -- it's actually a homosexual relationship, isn't it??

Aislinn
by on Feb. 23, 2012 at 12:24 PM

Quoting mackQuin:

i also think the way the husband was blaming her was just wrong. Its not her fault he is a cheating dumbass loser.

He was reading from the "Script of Cheaters".. They all say the same thing, word for word. "I did not get enough attention.." Blah. Blah. Blah. No, you are a piece of crap who cares about nobodies feelings but your own, ya douchebag! lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)