Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Any Scentsy reps here? have some Qs!

Posted by on Feb. 23, 2012 at 12:40 PM
  • 6 Replies

i heard that scentsy is discontinueing their bricks after february. are they still selling warmers? are they making a new scent thing to use in the warmers? what is it going to be? it makes no sense to me to have warmers but have to go elsewhere to purchase scents to use with them so im thinking they are releasing something new?

by on Feb. 23, 2012 at 12:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ccmvm
by on Feb. 23, 2012 at 1:35 PM

bump, im really curious! does anyone know?

usmcwife1979
by on Feb. 23, 2012 at 1:46 PM
They are discontinuing bricks not bars. They will still have scent bars and Warmers just not the big huge bricks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
usmcwife1979
by on Feb. 23, 2012 at 1:59 PM

Mobile photo

Sorry it's sideways. The big one on the right is what they are discontinuing. They will still be selling the one on the left.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ccmvm
by on Feb. 23, 2012 at 2:00 PM

Ok now THAT makes sense. the local rep i talked to reeeeally made it sound like they were getting rid of it all and was trying to get me to buy scent bars from her before Feb 29 and I just kept thinking that made no sense (i wanted to buy some at a party in march and she kept insisting if i wanted to get any i needed to order now and not wait).

usmcwife1979
by on Feb. 23, 2012 at 2:02 PM
They are discontinuing some of the scents from this catalog and new ones are being brought in for the next. Maybe the scent she thought you would want is being discontinued?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
islandgirlmick
by on Apr. 10, 2012 at 11:42 AM

LOL Some people try scare tactics to get others to buy Scentsy? That's silly. I can see why they discontinued the bricks, they were a bear to deal with to be honest. I hope you found some new scents that you like!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)