Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Pics will be in replies. And I'm 5'6".
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 23, 2012 at 11:00 PM
Replies (61-70):
Dorra
by on Feb. 23, 2012 at 11:24 PM
shellyhoffland
by on Feb. 23, 2012 at 11:26 PM
U go girl..keep focused u can do it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kaeleesmommy
by on Feb. 23, 2012 at 11:29 PM
Thank you. Ill keep that in mind. I had an ankle injury in high school That required surgery and I gained 100lbs within a year then last I lost my dad, aunt, and grandmother within 5 months and I just completely let my self go and gained even more. I HAVE to make a lifestyle change.

Quoting tscritch:

Quoting kaeleesmommy:

You ladies have been sweet or lied LOL I weigh 332 and I just started dieting. I just wanted to see how others perceived me.

That's great you are starting to diet!! Good luck!  I was 209 and am now down to 160 (with 25 to go) so it can be done! If you need any help, ideas or just someone to listen feel free to pm me :-)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CatosMa
by on Feb. 23, 2012 at 11:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Good luck. Maybe we should do a "what keeps us motivated" post :) we could all use some motivation every now and then... Ugh, I know I need it;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blessed107
by on Feb. 23, 2012 at 11:31 PM

MJR51322
by on Feb. 23, 2012 at 11:35 PM
I have not even sewn the pic u could be 10lbs when i wrote that there was no pic... and tell you hubby to stfu i wrote. It WHEN THERE WAS NO PIC fuck too manu drama queens and in this case kings

Quoting mommy12711:

my husband wanted me to tell you your a bitch and very rude that made you seem snobby. 

Quoting MJR51322:

I say sixtybillion and fortytrillion

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy12711
by on Feb. 23, 2012 at 11:43 PM

LMFAO!!!! well when it says it AFTER the picture is there it kinda looks mean. but ok go right ahead and talk all trashy. it honestly looks like your the one who wants drama with that kinda reply.
.. and maybe you should have waited to see the pic??   and it wasnt me in the pic u dumb fuck im not the OP!!!

Quoting MJR51o self esteme who weighs
322:

I have not even sewn the pic u could be 10lbs when i wrote that there was no pic... and tell you hubby to stfu i wrote. It WHEN THERE WAS NO PIC fuck too manu drama queens and in this case kings

Quoting mommy12711:

my husband wanted me to tell you your a bitch and very rude that made you seem snobby. 

Quoting MJR51322:

MJR51322
by on Feb. 23, 2012 at 11:47 PM
Lol u make me laugh.... hahaha thanks for the giggle i needed it

Quoting mommy12711:

LMFAO!!!! well when it says it AFTER the picture is there it kinda looks mean. but ok go right ahead and talk all trashy. it honestly looks like your the one who wants drama with that kinda reply.
.. and maybe you should have waited to see the pic??   and it wasnt me in the pic u dumb fuck im not the OP!!!

322:

Quoting mommy12711:

Quoting MJR51322:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-CherryBlossom-
by on Feb. 23, 2012 at 11:48 PM

160ish?

mommy12711
by on Feb. 23, 2012 at 11:51 PM

nooooooo problem have a nice night!!eye rolling

Quoting MJR51322:

Lol u make me laugh.... hahaha thanks for the giggle i needed it

Quoting mommy12711:

322:

Quoting mommy12711:

Quoting MJR51322:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN