Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I don't own any make up but would like to ...I need it lol

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 3:38 AM
  • 39 Replies

I am thinking I would feel better about my appearance if I would do something. I used to wear it at least on the weekends and now it's been...years. I would like to get some that play up my green/blue eyes...

Anyone else in the same boat? I really feel that I need make up and I would feel better about myself. I don't feel that I am ugly but eh...I could use some help these days kwim?

by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 3:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kriss1023
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 3:44 AM
Yup. I got bare minerals a couple years ago thinking "great! This will be quick and easy! I can do this" nope, wrong! It is still sitting in a basket mocking me! Last time I put make up on was dec 3rd, we did family pictures...nada since then!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamaclairbear
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 3:45 AM

LOL I sell Avon so I wear makeup all the time. Gotta wear it to sell it.

champagne_rose

Quoting kriss1023:

Yup. I got bare minerals a couple years ago thinking "great! This will be quick and easy! I can do this" nope, wrong! It is still sitting in a basket mocking me! Last time I put make up on was dec 3rd, we did family pictures...nada since then!

How is it though? I have been wanting to try it...and I know there are others that are simular n the stores.

RobinChristine

I own make up but don't wear it. Make-up makes my face feel  heavy and weighed down. Have fun trying new products. FYI most chain drugstores allow returns if you keep the receipt

champagne_rose
1 mom liked this

Quoting mamaclairbear:

I love AVON

champagne_rose
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 3:46 AM

Quoting RobinChristine:

I own make up but don't wear it. Make-up makes my face feel  heavy and weighed down. Have fun trying new products. FYI most chain drugstores allow returns if you keep the receipt

I like to wear just enough to play up my features and make me feel pretty.

Great that song will be in my head( westside story)

kriss1023
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 3:46 AM
I liked it, the few times I put it on!

Quoting champagne_rose:

Quoting kriss1023:

How is it though? I have been wanting to try it...and I know there are others that are simular n the stores.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamaclairbear
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 3:47 AM

Someone told me I was a makeup pimp once. It was actually on CM.

Quoting champagne_rose:

Quoting mamaclairbear:

I love AVON

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

RobinChristine
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 3:47 AM

Quoting champagne_rose:

Quoting kriss1023:

you did not ask me but I am adding my two cents,I did not like it. I bought it because they claim to cover scars,it did not work. It also did not help with the heavy feeling make up leaves me with

yo_ho
by Gold Member on Feb. 25, 2012 at 3:48 AM
1 mom liked this

I normally try to wear a little at work just so I look awake while doing night shift. Other than that, I'm always touching my face so it's a no go. 

But I'm like you, would love to learn to do make-up and actually have the time to do it!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)