Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Paranormal Black figures*edit* update from sparkey...this is her on facebook from last night. UPDATE FROM FACEBOOK FROM SPARKEY

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 4:57 AM
  • 493 Replies

What do you know about them?

Okay, besides pray, how do you get them to leave?

Before I went to bed this post was running pretty smoothly and people were responding to Sparkey here so I didn't think of putting an edit, but I see that it may be important.

ADDED: THIS IS NOT ABOUT RELIGION!

I wrote this for SPARKEY...she is seeing a black figure and it is AGRESSIVE.

1. I'm officially freaked out. Do you all remember the incident driving by the hotel in Boston, that I told you about a few weeks ago? Well, I just went onto my parents' back porch to have a smoke. I look a few houses down, and someone comes out onto their porch, and mirrors my movements. Turns to look at me. I couldn't see anything except a shadow, because no light was turned on. Whoever this was, faces me. When I took a drag, they did. They just stood there, unmoving, otherwise. When I went in, they did too. WTF? This is not even the second creepy thing that has happened. Last weekend, I found a pen of my father's in MY medicine cabinet. It wasn't there a week prior. This pen hasn't been seen in at least ten years, and I could have SWORN my mother threw it out. She went through pens a long time ago, and got rid of the ones that didn't work. My dad collected pens...nice pens. This one has his monogram. I have no idea what the fuck is going on...

2. Update: The porch light is ON now. I just went out there and saw a black figure run across twice. Black figure...in the LIGHT. I tried to tell myself again, that I was imagining things. There is no explanation for that.

3. Whom/Whatever this is, is fucking with me. I'm not going to bed.

^^^^^ in the 3rd, I go on to say this in the comments: And, oh yeah...it wants my attention alright. I smoked in the hallway, and refused to look through the door window, period. As I went out to return the ashtray, I heard a loud door slamming.

(Thanks again for posting, Kel.)

UPDATE BELOW:

Whatever I saw last night, and the thing I saw tonight...are not the same entity as the black shadow. But whatever this is, wants my attention. I saw a "person" float across the backyard toward that porch last night. Tonight, I saw a light on the porch. It was dim, and round...and moved up and down very slowly. Then 5 lights in 5 different houses went off and on in quick succession. And lights keep flashing across the porch. I keep telling it to tell me what it needs from me, so I can help.

Sparkey wants to add that this figure wasn't scary like the black figure.

by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 4:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
champagne_rose
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 4:59 AM

BUMP!

Sparkey6987
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 4:59 AM

Bump

kymomma1974
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 5:00 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
eyeheartsin
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 5:00 AM
Only that I am scared of them.. I've seen them twice at different houses and hope to never see one again. The first walked from the door to my bed and leaned over me trying to touch me.. the second was already leaning over me when I rolled over and it ran/flew away
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
champagne_rose
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 5:01 AM

Quoting eyeheartsin:

Only that I am scared of them.. I've seen them twice at different houses and hope to never see one again. The first walked from the door to my bed and leaned over me trying to touch me.. the second was already leaning over me when I rolled over and it ran/flew away

I saw one while I was in bed. It was in the hallway. Dh saw it more than once in our previous apartment. The place had issues, let's say.

champagne_rose

BUMP!

Sparkey6987

What are they? Do you know?

Quoting eyeheartsin:

champagne_rose

BUMP!

RoseBlossom

they have various names, and ive heard them called 'sentinels'...they are fairly large and have dark orbs for eyes. they are evil feeling, and sometimes look like the have hats on. they also sometimes have red eyes. they can be dangerous. and they are often seen in the corner of peoples eyes in hospitals...

eyeheartsin
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 5:03 AM
No.. but they are terrifying. I have night issues now

Quoting Sparkey6987:

What are they? Do you know?

Quoting eyeheartsin:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN