Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Did anyone feel bad for Leah last night?

Posted by   + Show Post
I did actually. It sounds like she is still in love with Corey. Of course there is no excuse for cheating, but I kind of hope they can work it out for the twins sake.

But isn't she engaged to someone else now? I know she just had a miscarriage. I'm confused now...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 29, 2012 at 9:26 AM
Replies (31-40):
danijean
by Silver Member on Feb. 29, 2012 at 10:10 AM
Exactly oh he wasn't giving me attention. Then guess what don't freaking marry him! Since she cheated before they were married. And then she said she filed so quickly to protect the girls... Doubtful since it didn't seem like Cory was trying to take the girls. The rushed into everything getting pregnant after only being together for a couple of months to getting married months after they got back together.

Quoting hudson.maggie:

I don't feel bad for her, it seemed like she tried to blame it all on Corey. She acts like she cares but seriously I don't think she does or she wouldn't have jumped to divorce so quickly, she would've gave him space and tried harder.. but she didnt...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aislinn
by on Feb. 29, 2012 at 10:11 AM

Nope. Not at all. 

PurplePieguy
by on Feb. 29, 2012 at 10:12 AM

Nope.

Amelia.Jean
by on Feb. 29, 2012 at 10:13 AM
1 mom liked this
Seriously Wtf are they doing with their hair!? It's like they got money from the show and they all look like wanna be barbies. Look at pics of Leah pregnant to now lol it's ridiculous.

Quoting hellokittyy:

first off all of them need better hair cuts/styles because i cant stand it.

and i cant believe she got married knowing she cheated on him...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jb0520
by Silver Member on Feb. 29, 2012 at 10:14 AM
I don't feel bad, she dug her own hole! Plus it just shows how messed up she is, shes already been knocked up again and engaged to someone since the taping
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hudson.maggie
by on Feb. 29, 2012 at 10:14 AM

exactly! I used to like her, but this season she's really shown another side of herself, she's very childish. I understand corey wasn't the best husband but I think he did love her and he probably would've stayed with her if she didn't file so quickly.. I'm sure he would NEVER take the girls from her, I think that was just her excuse to get out of the relationship.

Quoting danijean:

Exactly oh he wasn't giving me attention. Then guess what don't freaking marry him! Since she cheated before they were married. And then she said she filed so quickly to protect the girls... Doubtful since it didn't seem like Cory was trying to take the girls. The rushed into everything getting pregnant after only being together for a couple of months to getting married months after they got back together.

Quoting hudson.maggie:

I don't feel bad for her, it seemed like she tried to blame it all on Corey. She acts like she cares but seriously I don't think she does or she wouldn't have jumped to divorce so quickly, she would've gave him space and tried harder.. but she didnt...

kris_81
by on Feb. 29, 2012 at 10:16 AM
1 mom liked this
She deserves to be miserable. She made her big girl mess & can deal with it now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy4000
by Gold Member on Feb. 29, 2012 at 10:19 AM

I felt bad for her this whole season. I know cheating doesn't solve anything, but I can see how emotionally detached Corey is, even before finding out about the cheating. She said she tried to get him to go to counseling and he wouldn't. I have been in her shoes and know how completely lonely living with an emotionally detached partner can be. She was wrong, but in the end she knows what she did to her family, and her remorse shows. I heard about her being engaged and miscarrying with twins (again), I think if twins are going to be her norm she needs to really think long and hard about getting pregnant again.

Marylin2479
by on Feb. 29, 2012 at 10:19 AM
Quoting amanda357:

Bump

PurplePieguy
by on Feb. 29, 2012 at 10:20 AM

I've actually heard people talk bad about Corey around here. Sad. I don't know either of them personally, but I've seen him around when he used to work at our local grocers. He seemed like a pretty decent guy. 

Quoting hudson.maggie:

exactly! I used to like her, but this season she's really shown another side of herself, she's very childish. I understand corey wasn't the best husband but I think he did love her and he probably would've stayed with her if she didn't file so quickly.. I'm sure he would NEVER take the girls from her, I think that was just her excuse to get out of the relationship.

Quoting danijean:

Quoting hudson.maggie:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN