Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Did anyone feel bad for Leah last night?

Posted by   + Show Post
I did actually. It sounds like she is still in love with Corey. Of course there is no excuse for cheating, but I kind of hope they can work it out for the twins sake.

But isn't she engaged to someone else now? I know she just had a miscarriage. I'm confused now...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 29, 2012 at 9:26 AM
Replies (41-46):
amanda357
by on Feb. 29, 2012 at 10:23 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alinev
by on Feb. 29, 2012 at 10:25 AM
OT, would it be possible for everyone to go back to a basic black font like Ariel? The commentary is interesting enough, the alterations in color and decorative fonts just make reading a chore. There is a reason books and documents are not published that way.
hudson.maggie
by on Feb. 29, 2012 at 10:41 AM

Really? Hmm. I don't know either of them but just from what I see she seems really childish.. but I'm sure he isn't an angel, just on the show he didn't seem bad. Idk though it's sad.

Quoting PurplePieguy:

I've actually heard people talk bad about Corey around here. Sad. I don't know either of them personally, but I've seen him around when he used to work at our local grocers. He seemed like a pretty decent guy. 

Quoting hudson.maggie:

exactly! I used to like her, but this season she's really shown another side of herself, she's very childish. I understand corey wasn't the best husband but I think he did love her and he probably would've stayed with her if she didn't file so quickly.. I'm sure he would NEVER take the girls from her, I think that was just her excuse to get out of the relationship.

Quoting danijean:

Exactly oh he wasn't giving me attention. Then guess what don't freaking marry him! Since she cheated before they were married. And then she said she filed so quickly to protect the girls... Doubtful since it didn't seem like Cory was trying to take the girls. The rushed into everything getting pregnant after only being together for a couple of months to getting married months after they got back together.

Quoting hudson.maggie:

I don't feel bad for her, it seemed like she tried to blame it all on Corey. She acts like she cares but seriously I don't think she does or she wouldn't have jumped to divorce so quickly, she would've gave him space and tried harder.. but she didnt...

PurplePieguy
by on Feb. 29, 2012 at 10:49 AM

Like I said he seemed like a decent guy when I used to see him at the local grocery store around here. I don't know him or Leah. I think the people talking about him were Leah's friends or knew her in some way. 

Quoting hudson.maggie:

Really? Hmm. I don't know either of them but just from what I see she seems really childish.. but I'm sure he isn't an angel, just on the show he didn't seem bad. Idk though it's sad.

Quoting PurplePieguy:

I've actually heard people talk bad about Corey around here. Sad. I don't know either of them personally, but I've seen him around when he used to work at our local grocers. He seemed like a pretty decent guy. 

Quoting hudson.maggie:

exactly! I used to like her, but this season she's really shown another side of herself, she's very childish. I understand corey wasn't the best husband but I think he did love her and he probably would've stayed with her if she didn't file so quickly.. I'm sure he would NEVER take the girls from her, I think that was just her excuse to get out of the relationship.

Quoting danijean:

Exactly oh he wasn't giving me attention. Then guess what don't freaking marry him! Since she cheated before they were married. And then she said she filed so quickly to protect the girls... Doubtful since it didn't seem like Cory was trying to take the girls. The rushed into everything getting pregnant after only being together for a couple of months to getting married months after they got back together.

Quoting hudson.maggie:

I don't feel bad for her, it seemed like she tried to blame it all on Corey. She acts like she cares but seriously I don't think she does or she wouldn't have jumped to divorce so quickly, she would've gave him space and tried harder.. but she didnt...

Peytonsmom6308
by Gold Member on Feb. 29, 2012 at 10:49 AM

heck no

canthaveboys1
by on Feb. 29, 2012 at 10:54 AM

I think she is a whiney bitch that got what she deserved. She can only say "I am real sorry" so many times before its too much. She also lets her tears fall like rain. I think she is a total fake, and I feel sorry for her kids.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN