Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

To the Stupid A** on the car line!

Posted by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 9:05 AM
  • 11 Replies

I understand mornings are hectic and we all have to get our kids to school on time, but just because there was a smidgen of space between my car and yours and you were coming out of the drive through lane and I was coming from up the block, YOU Ms Princess didn't have the right of way stupid ass.

I slowed down because I was coming to a stop sign, not for your stupid princess thinking ass. 

You're welcome too. I thanked you when you cut in front of me. Didn't you see my wave in your rear view mirror? I figured since you didn't bother looking my way to signal me a Thank You when you cut me off, you would see me saying You're Welcome when you looked back at me in your rear view mirror.

What the hell is it with mother's who ride their kids to school and think the traffic rules do not apply to them? We are all on the same schedule for that half hr. If you are dropping your kid off, so are 100's of other parents, stupid ass.

Cutting cars to get your ass back home shouldn't be priority.

Yeah that's right HOME, I saw your stupid ass going home when I turned the corner from another block I was coming from and you were coming towards me from the cross street. I was again coming to a stop sign. I know you saw me too. You slowed down. Afraid to cross me I guess when you saw my car. Surprised I live on your block? Stupid Ass!

Yeah, you sure did get home a lot faster after cutting in front of me, didn't you? Stupid Ass!

Ok.... time for a sip of my coffee

by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 9:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CanInTex
by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 9:06 AM
There's always drama in the drive thru lane lol. Ours is awful.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beadingmom17
by Rachel on Mar. 1, 2012 at 9:09 AM
Didn't you get the memo? The traffic laws apply to everyone BUT her!

I hate when people act like they're the only one who matters on the road!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SnapIt
by Movin' on up on Mar. 1, 2012 at 9:12 AM

Ours moves pretty smoothly, but once in awhile you have these women who think who they are and go around the rules, don't stop for crossing kids on other blocks close to the school where there is no crossing guards, or instead of going to the back of the car line and wait their turn, they jump it to get in front. Like were is your head?

The other day the car line was moving and when i got closer to it one of the moms parks her car close to the curb and gets out to talk to one of the teachers. All the cars had to go AROUND her car and the other teachers had to walk the kids more into the street because this car was blocking where they step off the curb to get into the cars. Meanwhile there is a huge parking lot feet away. lol

Quoting CanInTex:

SnapIt
by Movin' on up on Mar. 1, 2012 at 9:13 AM
1 mom liked this

No one told me she would be out on the street driving.

lol

Quoting beadingmom17:

CanInTex
by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 9:17 AM
Sounds pretty close to ours. Thankfully our school is in a more rural area and very few kids walk. Id be terrified if kids were walking in front of some of these drivers. All the kids that walk live behind the school do they just walk up a path and then onto the soccer field and into the back door. My dd should technically be walking but she's in 3rd and none of the other kids in the neighborhood walk as far as our place. It's a new development and I'm still a little worried about all the contractor traffic coming in and out. She's responsible but I'm a ninny. Lol

Quoting SnapIt:

Ours moves pretty smoothly, but once in awhile you have these women who think who they are and go around the rules, don't stop for crossing kids on other blocks close to the school where there is no crossing guards, or instead of going to the back of the car line and wait their turn, they jump it to get in front. Like were is your head?

The other day the car line was moving and when i got closer to it one of the moms parks her car close to the curb and gets out to talk to one of the teachers. All the cars had to go AROUND her car and the other teachers had to walk the kids more into the street because this car was blocking where they step off the curb to get into the cars. Meanwhile there is a huge parking lot feet away. lol

Quoting CanInTex:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.wilcox01
by Silver Member on Mar. 1, 2012 at 9:22 AM
Oh you missed the memo?
She is ob the road driving today so be curtious end stop for her

Quoting SnapIt:

lol

Quoting beadingmom17:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SnapIt
by Movin' on up on Mar. 1, 2012 at 9:22 AM

We have some kids that ride their bikes and i wonder about some of these drivers on the road during school hrs.

Quoting CanInTex:

Sounds pretty close to ours. Thankfully our school is in a more rural area and very few kids walk. Id be terrified if kids were walking in front of some of these drivers. All the kids that walk live behind the school do they just walk up a path and then onto the soccer field and into the back door. My dd should technically be walking but she's in 3rd and none of the other kids in the neighborhood walk as far as our place. It's a new development and I'm still a little worried about all the contractor traffic coming in and out. She's responsible but I'm a ninny. Lol

Quoting SnapIt:

Quoting CanInTex:

GreenEyePixie
by Ruby Member on Mar. 1, 2012 at 9:23 AM
Lol. There is a guy who blocks the out going area in the parking lot. Apparently the 6 open parking spaces are not good enough for his POS car. One of these days I am going to be in a pissy mood and inform him of the parking spaces behind him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SnapIt
by Movin' on up on Mar. 1, 2012 at 9:24 AM

I will have to also look both ways coming out of my driveway, since I saw her on my block.

Quoting Mrs.wilcox01:

Oh you missed the memo?
She is ob the road driving today so be curtious end stop for her

Quoting SnapIt:

lol

Quoting beadingmom17:

SnapIt
by Movin' on up on Mar. 1, 2012 at 9:25 AM

lol

The Principal sent out an email the other day Thanking the car line parents for following the rules. That was a switch. I guess they notice it too when parents do these maneuvers

Quoting GreenEyePixie:

Lol. There is a guy who blocks the out going area in the parking lot. Apparently the 6 open parking spaces are not good enough for his POS car. One of these days I am going to be in a pissy mood and inform him of the parking spaces behind him.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)