Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

My SO lied to me

Posted by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 9:16 PM
  • 125 Replies

I was going out to celebrate my sister's b-day and I decided to wear one of my favorite pair of pants...My SO always expressed how he loves the way I look in those pants and I always get compliments when I wear them, anyways I sat the pants on the bed along with my top and I took a shower..I go to get dress and my pants are torn from the crotch through the ass crack...I freaked out and immediately and asked SO what happened...Guess what he said..our 18 month old was playing with my pants and probably ripped them...what the hell? Can your 18 month old rip a pair of pants like that? I honestly think he was jealous and destroyed my pants.

by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 9:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kodysmommy928
by Jenjo-a-gogo on Mar. 1, 2012 at 9:17 PM
10 moms liked this

Just stop.

nancym3
by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 9:18 PM
No, they would have to be really strong or those pants are flimsy. He probably did it. Jackass.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ideal_Lady
by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 9:19 PM

Stop what?

Quoting Kodysmommy928:

Just stop.

Mrs.VanDeKamp
Or you tore them last time you wore them, they tore in the wash......
sleezyweezy711
Wow, yeah he had to be the one to do that. Why would an 18 month old play with a pair of jeans and seriously doubt they will be able to rip them. I hope you really don't think your baby did that. Sorry your hubs is being a jealous dick head! =/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AutymsMommy
by Ruby Member on Mar. 1, 2012 at 9:19 PM

What is he jealous of?

I am a Home Schooling, Vaccinating, Non spanking, Nightmare Cuddling, Dessert Giving, Bedtime Kissing, Book Reading, Academic pushing Mother. I believe in the benefit of organized after school activities and nosey, involved parents. I believe in spoiling my children. I believe that I have seen the village and I do not want it raising my child. I believe that my place, as a woman, is in the home caring for my husband and children. My husband is head of our home.             Aimee

Grumpylilpixy

WOW! 

DallasGirl214
by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 9:20 PM
That sucks
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ideal_Lady
by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 9:21 PM

exactly! It takes a jackass to lie on his kid

Quoting nancym3:

No, they would have to be really strong or those pants are flimsy. He probably did it. Jackass.

BreefullyMe87
by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 9:21 PM

lol!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)