Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I was going out to celebrate my sister's b-day and I decided to wear one of my favorite pair of pants...My SO always expressed how he loves the way I look in those pants and I always get compliments when I wear them, anyways I sat the pants on the bed along with my top and I took a shower..I go to get dress and my pants are torn from the crotch through the ass crack...I freaked out and immediately and asked SO what happened...Guess what he said..our 18 month old was playing with my pants and probably ripped them...what the hell? Can your 18 month old rip a pair of pants like that? I honestly think he was jealous and destroyed my pants.

by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 9:16 PM
Replies (51-60):
huntersmama711
by Gold Member on Mar. 1, 2012 at 10:05 PM
So he wishes he could rock the pants like you do? Still doesn't make any sense to me but ok. Luckily I have a real man who wouldn't lie about something like that, or do something like that

Quoting Ideal_Lady:

It's the way that I rock the pants that got him jealous, I guess..why else would he tear them apart.

Quoting huntersmama711:

He's jealous of the pants? Maybe I'm overtired but what the hell does that even mean?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ideal_Lady
by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 10:06 PM

Yes and that's exactly what I'm trying to figure out. That's why I believe he's lying.

Quoting RoyalBlossom:

Kids can destroy all kinds of things, the better question is if he saw the 18 month old do it why didn't he take them, and if he did why did he just put them back and not tell you they were destroyed.

ColtsFan1912
by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 10:09 PM

these are not my pants!!

*sigh* noone will get it alas.

mommy2bella
by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 10:09 PM
2 moms liked this
This has got to be one of the top 5 dumbest posts on CM. Ever.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ColtsFan1912
by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 10:11 PM
1 mom liked this

ok. I'm done. ;)

connorsmommy120
by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 10:11 PM

I must have a very destructive/strong 19 month old. She did it to my jeans that had a dime sized hole in the knee. Lol

Quoting Ideal_Lady:

I still don't think he has the strength, to tear the pants apart.

Quoting connorsmommy120:

Maybe there was a little hole there before, and her 18 month old found it?

marinesweetie
by Gold Member on Mar. 1, 2012 at 10:11 PM
What a butthead! Go rip his fav pants & blame it on the dog
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ideal_Lady
by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 10:12 PM

good for you and your man

Quoting huntersmama711:

So he wishes he could rock the pants like you do? Still doesn't make any sense to me but ok. Luckily I have a real man who wouldn't lie about something like that, or do something like that

Quoting Ideal_Lady:

It's the way that I rock the pants that got him jealous, I guess..why else would he tear them apart.

Quoting huntersmama711:

He's jealous of the pants? Maybe I'm overtired but what the hell does that even mean?

Ideal_Lady
by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 10:12 PM

how so?

Quoting mommy2bella:

This has got to be one of the top 5 dumbest posts on CM. Ever.

nancym3
by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 10:15 PM
Is there a back story? Did I miss something? Op-why are you getting crazy replies?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)