Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

where do u keep toys?

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:48 AM
  • 72 Replies
dh says its abnormal for me to keep a good portion of the younger kids toys in the living room. I guess he thinks they should be in their room. do u keep toys in the living room or are they store in their rooms?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mandiii04
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:50 AM
Ds's (5)art stuff Is in the living room, DD's (nearly 9 months) toys are all in the living room because she shares a room with DF and I.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lorelai_Nicole
by Lorelai on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:50 AM
We have one corner of the living room where we keep some of the kids' toys. The rest stay in their rooms.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kissesxoxo8882
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:50 AM

some in their room some in the living room as long as it is tidy dh and I don't care where they are

jedi_momma2
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:51 AM

Some of my daughter toys are in the living room. We also keep all the books in the living room too. 

ambermarie2006
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:51 AM
Some.in their room, most in the play room. The living room is our toy free zone.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jarji
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:52 AM

In their room. Our living room is small and I hate to feel cluttered.

grplovesjlp
by Silver Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:52 AM
We keep toys in our living room.... Why is that such a issuse for your dh?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:53 AM

LIving room.  She has a toybox as well as a book case there.  We have no room anywhere else right now to store the toys.  It also keeps company from roaming the house looking for toys.

Alejandra10
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:53 AM
In the kids play room but usually i find a stash in the living room, kitchen, bed room lol they take them around they dont necessary play just in the play room their toddlers so usually they r following me around
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AMR320
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:53 AM
Most of ODD toys are in her room. She is alsost 4. Only the non choking hazard toys are in the living room. I have a 7 month old too and her toys are in the living room.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)