Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I dont know what to do and I am loosing it, somebody please talk to me.

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:34 AM
  • 18 Replies

I just split up with my husband.  I mean I left about a month ago and we have been talking etc and IDK.  He was abusive, he was an asshole and I should be glad to be rid of him.  I just found him on a online dating site.  IDK what to do about it, but we arent even legally seperated.  WTF?  This has just sent me into a tail spin.  I am extremely hurt and sad.  I also have anxiety and I am shaking so bad I can litterally hardly type this.  Someone please help, talk to me soemthing.  Please dont be mean or rude bc my nerves cany handle it at this point.  I cant stop crying.  I have no one I can call or anything.

by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jess227ny
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:35 AM
Ok first take a deep breath as hard and uncomfortable as it might be....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wodntulk2kno1
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:36 AM
deep breathe and just remember all the reasons you left in the first place. you will get through this
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jess227ny
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:36 AM
Remember....this too shall pass its just feeling...a yucky feeling but a feeling none the less....it's the story you are telling yourself that hurts ....not good enough, not worthy of him, etcccc all not true....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jess227ny
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:38 AM
Now just like pp said remember all the pain he has caused you....this is a blessing to be free....see the positive in this painful moment as hard as that might be...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SarahLizyB
by Gold Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:38 AM
1 mom liked this
Have you ever tried meditation? If yes, this would be a good time to start. Im sorry
Mandiii04
It's hard to see someone that you thought you loved/loved you with someone else. Just take comfort in knowing that you made the right choice.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stinkerbelle28

i just cant believe he is trying to find a woman right now.  he is such a douche.  i know we are seperated, but wtf?

jess227ny
You are free....a free bird focus on all you can do now that you are free from him and his bs....good luck hope that helps a bit :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
acaisha
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:39 AM

if he is abusive and an asshole take it as a sign .. worry for the next girl he traps and be happy you know

MsKristinB
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:39 AM

ouch.  sorry mama. just breathe and try to stay relaxed, focus on the good things.  :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)