Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mother fluff a duck sideways

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:48 AM
  • 23 Replies

I just tripped on my pj  pants and spilled half my drink on the floor.  Ugh guess the carpet was thirsty as well.  Thank goodness i had a dirty towel handy to get it back up before it dried.

How is everyone elses night going?

by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dolphin2000
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:49 AM
Can't sleep again!!
Ugggghhhhh
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MsKristinB
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:51 AM

I can't sleep and my toes are freezing.  Lol  What a night!

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:53 AM

Quoting MsKristinB:

Can you wrap them in a towel or blanket to warm them?  I dont like freezer toes either LOL  usually wear fuzzy warm socks until sleep time.

MsKristinB
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:54 AM

Quoting frndlyfn:

Quoting MsKristinB:

Can you wrap them in a towel or blanket to warm them?  I dont like freezer toes either LOL  usually wear fuzzy warm socks until sleep time.

I'm under about 5 blankets and the woodstove is packed full of wood.  It's just super cold out tonight.  I filled up the hot water bottle and put it in the bed.  :)  They're warming up.  My feet are almost always cold!  :)

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:06 AM

Quoting MsKristinB:

Quoting frndlyfn:

Quoting MsKristinB:

I'm under about 5 blankets and the woodstove is packed full of wood.  It's just super cold out tonight.  I filled up the hot water bottle and put it in the bed.  :)  They're warming up.  My feet are almost always cold!  :)

46 degrees here and i am sweating to death hence me drinking water like it is going out of style.  My cat is really good at warming toes up.  He lays on my guy's feet every night LOL

MsKristinB
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:08 AM

Quoting frndlyfn:

Quoting MsKristinB:

Quoting frndlyfn:

Quoting MsKristinB:

46 degrees here and i am sweating to death hence me drinking water like it is going out of style.  My cat is really good at warming toes up.  He lays on my guy's feet every night LOL

we have a cat that warms up our toes too.  He's in bed with DD right now, so I'm stuck with the hot water bottle.  Oh well, I'm getting ready to go to sleep.  :)

Fields456
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:18 AM
Can't sleep and I have to be up at 8 to get ready Abd leave for my DDs first dance competition
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JacksMom1221
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:22 AM
My best friends dad is in the ER for a possible heart attack. :-( I'm waiting for updates. Was gonna go up there but she told me to stay home.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Binkys_Buttons
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:26 AM
1 mom liked this
Hubs is sick and wants to cuddle. We have a king size bed for a reason. So you can sleep on your side of the world and I can sleep on mine. I can't sleep If he's all up in my business plus he's snoring like a champ.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:27 AM

Oh man I hope everyones loved ones feel better soon.  I think i will head to bed before i spill anymore.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)