Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hanson files: daycare

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 4:35 AM
  • 44 Replies

by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 4:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
krayzbabylove
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 4:37 AM

bump for later

StoneColdKiller
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 4:47 AM

im currently watching them so I'm slow posting all 6 parts lol

StoneColdKiller
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 5:07 AM

bump, I do think this is a very important topic, I have all parts up

3LittleMonstrs
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 5:09 AM
Bump for later..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
whoda007
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 5:10 AM

BUMP!

bellawomen
by Summer on Mar. 4, 2012 at 5:12 AM
I saw this on Dateline I think. Very interesting and SO glad my son was never in daycare.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mandiii04
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 5:42 AM
So glad I'm a SAHM... I wouldn't even know where to begin with trusting a stranger with my kids.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
StoneColdKiller
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 5:50 AM

Quoting bellawomen:

I saw this on Dateline I think. Very interesting and SO glad my son was never in daycare.

Yeah this just aired for the first time yesterday on dateline. I'm wondering if he is going to make it more in other areas of the country.

SOCO101
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:11 AM

Really scary to think about! When I was 9 I went to a daycare. The lady was a really nice "christian, church-going" lady. I witnessed her spank a 3 year old with a paint stirrer stick thing so hard and so long it left a huge greenish-blue bruise on his leg. When his mom came to pick him up and saw it, the lady said "he fell outside on the see-saw". 

StoneColdKiller
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:45 AM
2 moms liked this

Quoting SOCO101:

Really scary to think about! When I was 9 I went to a daycare. The lady was a really nice "christian, church-going" lady. I witnessed her spank a 3 year old with a paint stirrer stick thing so hard and so long it left a huge greenish-blue bruise on his leg. When his mom came to pick him up and saw it, the lady said "he fell outside on the see-saw". 

that is just horrible. I had a "friend" who would run her mouth about autism this or that (my son is autistic) and she would kinda say under cuts. well one day she got physical with my son over something stupid and I freaked out yelled at her to not touch him again (she forcfully grabbed his arm to remove something from his hands). I was pissed and she claimed she knew what she was doing cause she ran a daycare for 20 years, I told her I feel sorry for any parent and child that trust you, you are horrible and rude. She did this all within a month of knowing her.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)