Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Uh, really?! go suck a egg lady!!!!

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:28 AM
  • 43 Replies

Last night I post this status update on Facebook: Kyra is such a goofy kid, she ate almost 3 servings of green beans, and 2 servings of mashed potatoes. Mind you she kept asking for more green beans LOL. Yet i ask her what she wants as a treat before bed and what does she ask for.. "uh mom, can i have any left over green beans?! YEAH MY KID ROCKS LOL!

Most people reply how great it is that she eats like that and to enjoy it while i can etc. well i get one comment that kinda makes me want to punch this girl in the face she said and i quote: " Michelle, allowing your small child to eat THAT much cant be good for her. If you let her keep eating this much she is going to be on the bigger side of the weight scale."

i reply, "she is four years old, she eats when she is hungry, i never force her to eat. its not like she is eating and eating all day long. she gets the normal 3 meals a day, plus 2 snacks some times 3.I DOUBT SHE WILL BE ON THE BIGGER SIDE BECAUSE SHE WANTED MORE GREEN BEANS!"

this is the reply i get to that: "FINE, have a Fat child who hates you for allowing her to be a pig!"

i have yet to reply... WTF whos says that crap! im going to just delete her!!! she is a "friend" from highschool who added me awhile back asking about carseat help.

am i wrong did i let her over eat?

by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
touchingstars
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:30 AM
No, she will stop when she full
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cassidysmom611
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:31 AM
2 moms liked this

Your "friend" is crazy. You give your little one however many green beans  her heart desires. It's a vegetable, it's not like you gave her 3 servings of cake. Ugh, I would delete your "friend" for sure. 

emmy526
by Emmy on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:32 AM
1 mom liked this

she didn't over eat...my kids eat veggies ALL day long up til bedtime too....unfriend her...she's not worth your time or trouble. 

3pippings
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:32 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes. You are very wrong. Kid that age should eat 2 pieces of beans and 1 tablespoon of mashed potatoes. Shame on you.

:D

MurphyTTC
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:34 AM

LOL, can we gove them any kind of beans? or just one kind i forget?

Quoting 3pippings:

Yes. You are very wrong. Kid that age should eat 2 pieces of beans and 1 tablespoon of mashed potatoes. Shame on you.

night.magic
by Chicken Nugget on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:35 AM

yep

Quoting Cassidysmom611:

Your "friend" is crazy. You give your little one however many green beans  her heart desires. It's a vegetable, it's not like you gave her 3 servings of cake. Ugh, I would delete your "friend" for sure. 

MurphyTTC
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:35 AM

i just blocked her, Im proud to have a veg head as a daughter LOL! She does not even eat candy except for a sucker every once in awhile. when we go to the store she asks for a apple or some other fruit to munch on!

Quoting Cassidysmom611:

3pippings
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:36 AM

Strictly kidney beans.   All right, in some rare occasion snow bean is OK too. ;)

Quoting MurphyTTC:

Quoting 3pippings:

emmy526
by Emmy on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:36 AM

Quoting MurphyTTC:

i just blocked her, Im proud to have a veg head as a daughter LOL! She does not even eat candy except for a sucker every once in awhile. when we go to the store she asks for a apple or some other fruit to munch on!

Quoting Cassidysmom611:

thats great...mine are now teens and they ask for pomegranate juice....

Choosing Not to VaccinateChoosing Not to Vaccinate-proud group owner

MurphyTTC
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:37 AM
1 mom liked this

LMAO! I will write that down so i dont forget this time!!

Quoting 3pippings:

Strictly kidney beans.   All right, in some rare occasion snow bean is OK too. ;)

Quoting MurphyTTC:

Quoting 3pippings:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)