Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SIL takes her son with her to spend the night with a married man!!!

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:41 AM
  • 24 Replies
My SIL who lives with us apparently has a new boyfriend. He is mArried although she says he is seperated and getting a divorce (wonder of his wife knows this) anyway, she is spending the night with him and made one of her sons go too. He is 11 and knows the man is married and she sees nothing wrong with what she is doing. Her 16yr old son literally wants nothing to do with her. David tried talking some sense into her last night when she was trying to spend the nIght with him at her moms (mil is out of town and again she was trying to take the younger son) he was able to stop it last night but today she made sure she came home to get clothes for tomorrow while we were gone. I just don't get how she sees no wrong in what she is doing!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DevinsMom94
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:19 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tea4Tas
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:24 AM

I sure wouldn't drag my son along. But my divorce from start to finish took almost 2 years.  I would have had no issue at all with my husband dating at that time (and I have no idea if he did or not) 

Once they have actually moved into seperate houses I htink it's fine. What is NEVER fine is dragging a child along to an  overnight date!

I have been dating my SO for 8 years now, and have known him for 12.  Guess what? He does NOT spend the night at my house if the kids are home-UNLESS it's in another bedroom.

When we go to visit family, he does NOT share a room with me.  Now I do spend the night at his house sometimes, but his kids are grown and gone, and there are 4 bedrooms there.....

You can't tell your kids one thing, and do another!

DevinsMom94
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:31 AM
Exactly!! She they spent the night at a hotel last night. She even had the man here in MY house in her room with the door closed while her boys and my daughter were in the living room watching movies. Had I known at the time he was in there all hell would have broken loose!!! I certainly don't think much of the man one for cheating on his wife and 2 for allowing for her to bring her son on their overnight trysts!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DevinsMom94
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:33 AM
Oh and the man lives out of state still wears his ring and when dh confronted her about that and if he still lives with his wife SIL looked away and said nothing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
coolmommy2x
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:34 AM
I feel so sad for her son.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tginn20
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:36 AM

My sister used to throw my nephew at the random guys she dated (this all happened while they were living w/ us when nephew was 1-2) Anyway, nephew started calling everyone "Daddy" bc sister prompted him to. He even started calling my DH "Daddy Rob". 

It was ridiculous... I think it is very irresponsible for people to parade random people in and out of their kids' lives.

Bknotnobody
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:38 AM
Here in north Carolina his wife could sue your sil! If there isn't a document signed by them lol. Not kidding though. Good luck to your sil! She's nuts!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
haleyleedy
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:39 AM
Where does he live

Quoting DevinsMom94:

Oh and the man lives out of state still wears his ring and when dh confronted her about that and if he still lives with his wife SIL looked away and said nothing.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dbush0584
by Silver Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:41 AM
My bf is going through a divorce....and we live together. My dd knows him and loves him as his kids do me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LFosterfarm
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:46 AM
1 mom liked this

well at least we all know karma is a bitch and will eventually bite her in the ass for dragging her children into her love life.  she shouldn't be introducing them to anybody untill it's serious and they should be involved.  poor things, hard to say if she'll learn a lesson from this or not.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)