• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My little girl said she's never talking to me again.

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:48 AM
  • 32 Replies

My daughter Marissa who's 5 going on 15, said she's never talking to me again. So what am I doing? I'm sitting here talking to her and she's just grunting at me. I swear this girl's going to have me go bald by the time she actually is a teen. Does anyone else have a 5 y/o girl that acts like a teen all ready? LOL.

by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JustCJ
by Charlotte on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:51 AM

Yep they all do! Annnnnd it only gets better when they are teens. Lord help me I have one who is 10 going on 25 and one who is 18 going on 12. lol

kristyann
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:52 AM
When mine used to say that I would just say good cause you make me crazy and walk away. Within 5 minutes they would forget they weren't talking to me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cutebaby06
by Monica on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:53 AM
1 mom liked this

Ha, Marissa's doing that "duh" thing whenever I ask her something.

Quoting JustCJ:

Yep they all do! Annnnnd it only gets better when they are teens. Lord help me I have one who is 10 going on 25 and one who is 18 going on 12. lol

mommasbabies77
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:53 AM
just wait till she's actually a teen...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
little.knickers
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:55 AM
1 mom liked this
My 4 year old is doing the same thing to me today!! Because I wouldn't let her feed the hamster to the dog.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cutebaby06
by Monica on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:55 AM

She started talking to me about  2 minutes after I wrote this, so I pretened to not hear her, let me tell you, she didn't like that!!!!!!!!!!!!! So hopefully that ended that for awhile.

Quoting kristyann:

When mine used to say that I would just say good cause you make me crazy and walk away. Within 5 minutes they would forget they weren't talking to me

cutebaby06
by Monica on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:56 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm sorry, that made me laugh, why did she want to feed the hamster to the dog?

Quoting little.knickers:

My 4 year old is doing the same thing to me today!! Because I wouldn't let her feed the hamster to the dog.

Dimples04
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:56 AM
1 mom liked this
My 7 year old is a lil diva. Lol. I told my mom I may need a Valium drip by the time she is actually as old as she feels like she is. Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cutebaby06
by Monica on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:58 AM

Noooooo!!!!!!!!! I can wait!! With the attuidte she has now at 5 I can just imagine what she's going to be like at 13, 14 etc.

Quoting mommasbabies77:

just wait till she's actually a teen...

manderator
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:59 AM

I used to ... then I made sure they knew who was in charge...  then it stopped.  Took about a week.  Grunting is sooooo not an acceptable form of communication in this house.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)