• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anyone ever experience this while pregnant?

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:13 AM
  • 8 Replies
This is my third pregnancy. My second one ended in m/c at 7 weeks. Anyways, this pregnancy is totally different than with my daughter, I am sure most of it has to do with it being twins. So I am 24 weeks 1 day and for the last little bit I have been having this weird pain(I can't really describe it, maybe pressure) right inside of my vagina. I don't know if it is something to be concerned about?! It only happens when I am getting up from laying or sitting or if I am walking for a bit. Anyone ever have this? What was it?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
keeler_s
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:14 AM
Bump for you
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ejbljb
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:15 AM
I had a lot more weird pressure and feelings down there during my second pregnancy. I don't know what it is though.
meagan0716
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:15 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jb0520
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:17 AM
It's ligaments stretching, I had I out with my second pregnancy. It can get pretty intense. Dr said totally normal
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Terra3
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:18 AM
I started experiencing the same thing around 24 weeks and this is my 3rd pregnancy. I never had it with my others. My doctor said it was probably just the baby putting pressure on my cervix. I hope that's all it is because I'm still getting it and I'm 28 weeks now. Considering you're carrying twins I would think you would have even more pressure. But if it really worries you or you have any other symptoms you should probably get checked out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaCass1219
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:19 AM

I definitely was having pain / pressure there with my 5th / last baby ...when I was sitting or laying or getting up . Dr. said everything was fine and told me to get a maternity belt to help lift my very large stomach up ...lol . I was very big and farther along than you are , but with you carrying twins maybe that is it ?? I would definitely call and make an appt. to be checked just to make sure . Good luck and congrats on twins :) 

cassiehmomof3
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:20 AM
Maybe a varicose vein.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommaOfThree789
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:24 AM
Lightening crotch. Or at least that's what we call it around here.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)