Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lorax

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:28 AM
  • 13 Replies

Does anyone know if it will be in theaters on Earth Day? 

by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
P.V.Hawkwind
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:29 AM
It's out already but most movies stay out in theaters for a month or two.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ashmac03
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:29 AM

I am sure it would depend on the theater where you live if they are still playing it.  I plan on taking my girls to see it this week.  

Greekmama21
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:31 AM

I know, which is why I asked. ED is at the end of April. 

Quoting P.V.Hawkwind:

It's out already but most movies stay out in theaters for a month or two.

inmybizz
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:31 AM

It opened Friday..I'm not sure how long movies stay in the theatre...Maybe.

Lisa2424
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:32 AM
We're going wed to see it, they have a special that day at out theatres!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Greekmama21
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:35 AM

I've been debating it but we got our DD1 a ton of Lorax coloring books, the original movie and a few other Lorax things with ED in mind. We could do something else that day... 

Quoting ashmac03:

I am sure it would depend on the theater where you live if they are still playing it.  I plan on taking my girls to see it this week.  

ashmac03
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:38 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Greekmama21:

I've been debating it but we got our DD1 a ton of Lorax coloring books, the original movie and a few other Lorax things with ED in mind. We could do something else that day... 

Quoting ashmac03:

I always try to do something with the girls on earth day.  Last year we planted an herb garden and tomatoes.  

Greekmama21
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:41 AM

Quoting ashmac03:

Quoting Greekmama21:

Quoting ashmac03:

I always try to do something with the girls on earth day.  Last year we planted an herb garden and tomatoes.  

I would love to do something like that but we will be moving shortly after:( Your girls are lucky to have that experience. 

ashmac03
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:49 AM

Quoting Greekmama21:

Quoting ashmac03:

Quoting Greekmama21:

Quoting ashmac03:

I would love to do something like that but we will be moving shortly after:( Your girls are lucky to have that experience. 

What about a tin can herb garden?  That way you can take it with you.  Save any cans you use and make sure you remove the labels and wash them thoroughly.  Have your kids paint them and make them their own.  Poke a few holes in the bottom with a screwdriver (to allow for drainage) and plant the herbs in them.  This way you are teaching them about planting their how foods and about re-purposing things. Recycling is great but if you can find another use for something it's even better.  

Greekmama21
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:12 AM

Quoting ashmac03:

Quoting Greekmama21:

Quoting ashmac03:

Quoting Greekmama21:

Quoting ashmac03:

What about a tin can herb garden?  That way you can take it with you.  Save any cans you use and make sure you remove the labels and wash them thoroughly.  Have your kids paint them and make them their own.  Poke a few holes in the bottom with a screwdriver (to allow for drainage) and plant the herbs in them.  This way you are teaching them about planting their how foods and about re-purposing things. Recycling is great but if you can find another use for something it's even better.  

We actually don't own cans but I could probably get a few terracota containers to do that, messy during the move but I think I will give it a go. I spend a ton on basil and thyme each month.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)