Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My Neighbor's Can't Park And Apparently..

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:29 AM
  • 10 Replies

Neither can this asshole.

This is how my neighbors park:

Then I was going to work yesterday and saw this asshole in our parking lot, taking up 4 different spaces.

by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
shadow_lark
by Gold Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:30 AM
You should leave a note on the windsheild
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
carterscutie85
by *Shanny's Stalker* on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:33 AM

lol I swear, I need to find that post with the funny windshield notes. They may come in handy!!

Quoting shadow_lark:

You should leave a note on the windsheild

cutebaby06
by Monica on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:33 AM

Looks like someone had a kick-ass night.

Embers88
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:33 AM

People are freaking idiots. I live in Texas and it seems like all the cowboys with their giant trucks think they need two parking spaces. NO THEY DON'T. If I can park a truck in ONE space... so can they. 

Zpugs
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:35 AM
1 mom liked this

HAHAHA omg thats funny. they have these cute little mickey notes that say they get the worst parking award of the year. i'll have to find them so you can leave them cute little notes.

Chris030406
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:39 AM
I CAN, but PREFER to take two spots in my dually. I have a f350, long wheel based, four door. It's a big, heavy SOB! The turn radius isn't exactly the best, so I prefer to take two spots to give myself room between the other cars. That, and I don't want some careless idiot swinging their door open and hitting my rear wheel wells!

But I also park in the back, BFE, of the lot as not to interfere with the other cars. So, unless it's crazy crowded, my double parking doesn't effect anyone.

Quoting Embers88:

People are freaking idiots. I live in Texas and it seems like all the cowboys with their giant trucks think they need two parking spaces. NO THEY DON'T. If I can park a truck in ONE space... so can they. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
carterscutie85
by *Shanny's Stalker* on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:40 AM

Those would be cute!!

Quoting Zpugs:

HAHAHA omg thats funny. they have these cute little mickey notes that say they get the worst parking award of the year. i'll have to find them so you can leave them cute little notes.

The_Doodle
by Silver Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:43 AM
1 mom liked this

A lot of our neighbors drive SUVs or big trucks, then they park RIGHT on the yellow line. If someone can't park an SUV, maybe they should get a car.

malissaL
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:47 AM

laughing

Quoting cutebaby06:

Looks like someone had a kick-ass night.

Its my body and I'll do what I want to.

Embers88
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:48 AM

lol, well that's a BIG truck. 

Quoting Chris030406:

I CAN, but PREFER to take two spots in my dually. I have a f350, long wheel based, four door. It's a big, heavy SOB! The turn radius isn't exactly the best, so I prefer to take two spots to give myself room between the other cars. That, and I don't want some careless idiot swinging their door open and hitting my rear wheel wells!

But I also park in the back, BFE, of the lot as not to interfere with the other cars. So, unless it's crazy crowded, my double parking doesn't effect anyone.

Quoting Embers88:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)