Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My crib was recalled

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:08 AM
  • 7 Replies
Years ago and I'm barely finding out now because I want to convert it to the full bed. I looked it up and it says we can take it back to where we bought it for a replacement or store credit but this was like two years ago. Do you think I can still take it back? I'm going to target to ask later just wanted to see what you all thought.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
atyou
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:09 AM
Yes....i think they have to.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SevysMomma
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:16 AM

Was it recalled because of the drop sides? I mean, if that is the case and you are turning it into a regular bed without them, it's fine. I personally wouldn't worry...

However I think that they still accept the recalled cribs.

jella31
by Angela on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:17 AM
Mine doesnt even have a drop side so idk why it was recalled. The company, simplicity, when out of business so I'm not sure if thats why it's on the list.

Quoting SevysMomma:

Was it recalled because of the drop sides? I mean, if that is the case and you are turning it into a regular bed without them, it's fine. I personally wouldn't worry...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brandiaubrey
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:18 AM
Yes, take it back and they will give you a full refund, likely for in store credit.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cueballsmom
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:21 AM
I would find out why it was recalled first. It may be safe when converted.
turtle07
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:21 AM
Yes. You can still take it back.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SevysMomma
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:29 AM

Oh, well if it wasn't for something like that then I would definitely bring it back :)

Quoting jella31:

Mine doesnt even have a drop side so idk why it was recalled. The company, simplicity, when out of business so I'm not sure if thats why it's on the list.

Quoting SevysMomma:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)