Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Embarrassing things... ADULTS say!

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:11 PM
  • 6 Replies
so we have seen the posts where kids embarrassing their parents with their newfound language skills but what about our parents or SO's. They sure embarrass us too. Come share yours!
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Jnc91
by Silver Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:13 PM
My mom is the culprit of this one. I just got back from the zoo with my son and my friend and my mom told my friend she should take me out to have a ladies night of fun sans my son. My friend agreed and told her she was thinking this also. THEN mom decides to tell her no drinking allowed though on this ladies night out. I was so embarrassed. Both of us are grown adults and trust me I don't drink anyway so it was very unnecessary.
2ndtimemom605
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:14 PM
My MIL,talking about my 11 month old daughter "You shouldn't let her be barefoot for too long,she must wear shoes a lot,so that her feet can take on the shape of shoes"
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ejbljb
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:15 PM
My husband announced to a group of 70-80 year old men that I was breastfeeding in the corner of the waiting room. I shouldn't have been embarrassed, but I was lol.
sissyboogs
by Katie on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:17 PM

Little back story--my husband is a computer junkie and he's really good at fixing computers. When we first started dating, he was a bit of a prude. My grandmother is a dirty old woman (I love her), lol. 

Anyway, she needed her computer fixed, so my hisband offered to do it. When he was done, she told him she didn't have any money to pay him, but that she'd give him a "blowjob with no teeth, cause that's the best kind". His face was SOO red, and he didn't know what to say. I just laughed so hard! 

AFWifeNMom
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:27 PM
My husbands aunt is the picture perfect trophy wife. Blonde, big boobs, and dumb as a box of rocks!

We were at her house one.day and somehow got started talking about dinosaurs and she says "I don't believe in dinosaurs because i have never seen a real picture of one, only drawings"

SMH.......
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
I_love_doritos
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:31 PM
On dh and I first date he looked at me and said don't laugh at my mono-brow. I looked at him and laughed and said its called a unabrow. He said I knew you would say that cause I have espn. I could not stop laughing
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)