Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

whats made you go all *squinty eyes* ?

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:33 PM
  • 47 Replies
2 moms liked this
What's something that's happened recently that made you go all squinty eyes?

You know when someone says or does something and you narrw your eyes and a variety of thoughts run through your brain, like seriously? Wtf? Why would you think that was a smart idea? And you waited until now to tell me? Etc

Mine would be about an hour ago.. I was texting this guy I'd been talking to for a few weeks. He's cute, in school, has his own business. We were hitting it off but not taking things too serious, ya know...

A few days ago he said he was with family at the hospital so I asked if everything was ok.. he didn't answer so I let it be.. like I said we weren't 'that' serious yet so I gave him a few days to deal with whatever was going on and sent a text this morning while I was at work asking if everything was okay from the other day. His response was "yeah, my ex had our baby"

I'm not sure if I choked or if my eyes narrowed first, lol

Your turn!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MamasaurusPrime
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:34 PM

When people start talking about things I didn't ask a question for LOL.

Jemmy
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:37 PM
I was reading that and giggled a little. Lol

Quoting MamasaurusPrime:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bmw29
by Buttcrackncornchips on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:37 PM
Yesterday when I found out MIL & FIL's renter tried to cut down a huge tree and put it through the middle of the house. The house is most likely a complete loss and the guy had the nerve to ask if they could have it fixed by Wednesday so he could move back in. What a dumbass!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamasaurusPrime
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:39 PM

I must have a really quiet voice lol. I always ask questions for other things then people start getting deep into conversation about something they probably thought I asked about...and it's already too embarassing to be like "I didn't ask about that..." so I just nod my head and say "oh yeah..." LOL.

Quoting Jemmy:

I was reading that and giggled a little. Lol

Quoting MamasaurusPrime:

Jemmy
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:39 PM
That would have made me do a lot more than squint my eyes, lol. What a jackal.

Quoting bmw29:

Yesterday when I found out MIL & FIL's renter tried to cut down a huge tree and put it through the middle of the house. The house is most likely a complete loss and the guy had the nerve to ask if they could have it fixed by Wednesday so he could move back in. What a dumbass!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bmw29
by Buttcrackncornchips on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:42 PM
I don't know how they refrained from kicking his ass.

Quoting Jemmy:

That would have made me do a lot more than squint my eyes, lol. What a jackal.

Quoting bmw29:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alwaystheresa
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:43 PM

Yesterday when I sent my SS (10) to take a shower I said, "In the hallway on the way to the bathroom there is a chair with a clean towel on it for you, also make it quick since we all have to take showers." He looked at me straight in the face and said OK. Then about 3 minutes later and said there arent any towels in the closet. So we went over the whole thing about listening and following directions. And I told him after that Please hurry. Two minutes after that he said do I need to take a quick shower or can I take a bath? ERRRR dang preteens. WTF????

Jemmy
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:45 PM
Bump!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JacksMom1221
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:48 PM
I love my MIL to be, but she can sometimes overdo somethings. We are opting out of a family get together today, which we rarely do. And I love this woman, but she has asked us about 20 times, knowing we already declined and why, but continuously asked if we are going. Little frustrating.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jaydons_mommy09
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:49 PM
When my brother told me his new girlfriend is pg by him they have only been dating for 2 months.

I don't like her at all.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)