• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I never thought it would happen to me!

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:18 PM
  • 270 Replies

I never thought it would happen to me, but it DID!

Share your stories and 'never thoughts' here if you will,
the GOOD, the BAD, and the UGLY! 

by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SevysMomma
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:19 PM
1 mom liked this

I never thought I would end up being pregnant and having a child that wasn't perfect, or one with birth defects. Heard about it all the time and I sure see it alot here on CM now (I assume since we are all moms lol) but I did. I had a 'defected' baby. I ended up totally fine with it and fairly calm my whole pregnancy but the rest of the people I knew in real life seriously freaked for me when they found out. It never really happened in our family anywhere and I never thought it would happen to me.

sandra_t00
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:21 PM
11 moms liked this
I never thought I woyld ever get pregnant again..... here I am now though.... pregnant after yrs of praying and wishing and hoping lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amnesialand69
by Silver Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:22 PM
4 moms liked this
Never thought i would get married or find a guy who loved me. Needless to say i have an amazing hubby.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
colbys_mom
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:23 PM
1 mom liked this

i never thought i would be 24 with a 5.5 yr old working backshift at mcdonalds. nope i never thought that, i thought i was going to beable to get through college and have my own housr by now..but yup things got in the way but now were on track...

rmfanfgljf
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:23 PM
I never thought my dh would ever cheat on me, here we are now a differeny town, a different state and happier then I ever was living in that shithole town where all there was to do was go to college or drink, party and cheat.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
atyou
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:24 PM
Never thought id have pregnancy complications resulting in two premature, sick babies.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
atyou
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:24 PM
Congrats and best wishes!

Quoting sandra_t00:

I never thought I woyld ever get pregnant again..... here I am now though.... pregnant after yrs of praying and wishing and hoping lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommeeTo4
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:25 PM
1 mom liked this
I never thought I would be 32 with 5 kids
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommie004
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:25 PM
2 moms liked this

I never thought I would have kids. When I was teenager I didnt want any. When I had my first I looked at my husband and said "I want another one". Now I have 4 and we are TTC number 5 right now. I cant wait to have another baby.

MrS.GiFFord
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:26 PM
4 moms liked this

I never thought I could make it through three deployments without my husband. We are wrapping up our first one and OMG I am always amazed that we made it through. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)