Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mmmm...Butthole!!

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:38 PM
  • 5 Replies

So there's this chick at work I do not like and for good reason. Lots of people don't like her.

Yesterday at work me and another girl were taking our breaks together. The bitch I don't like comes in and says to the other girl "I wouldn't ask this to just anybody at work, but I am having an adult toy party and want to see if you can come, I'm only asking certain people" She does this right in front of me which was totally rude but whatever..

Anyways then my coworker starts going through the fridge and knocks over someone's Chicken McBites from Mcdonald's. She mentioned she will have to replace them. The girl I don't like commented and said "You know those are made from the worst parts of the chicken, like toes, butthole, all that"

I said, without missing a beat, "Mmm, butthole!!"

She got flustered and stormed off lmao

Oh and later my boss jokingly said we all talk about him..I told him we don't talk about him, we are not THAT bored lol. Lots of people heard and were cracking up lol

by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
atyou
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:39 PM
Lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kalejames2010
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:47 PM
Sounds like something i would say!
carterscutie85
by *Shanny's Stalker* on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:49 PM

Good times, man. Good times lol

My boss can be so adorably clueless at times..he's fun to mess with lol. My coworker told him the reason she does such a great job on the curtains is because she is anal retentive, and he goes "You don't have to make this sexual!!" lmao

Wtshubbypst
by Gold Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:53 PM
1 mom liked this
Mmmmm I love me some butthole!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momof2boyskj
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:54 PM
Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)