Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What made you want to join Cafemom

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:49 PM
  • 19 Replies
?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MissC16
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:51 PM
1 mom liked this

I was struggling a little emotionally when I joined. I was looking for people who knew what I was going through and get some sort of support. I don't know why I thought that would happen here lol. Good concept, not so much on the actual actions.

SophistiSlut
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:52 PM
3 moms liked this

I saw the link on MySpace, and I was pregnant. So I joined. I figured it would be like MySpace but for moms... lol, turns out it's more like high school.

singlemom1208
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:53 PM
I wanted to be part of a mom group, meet new friends and get advice. Never new moms were so judgy, but I've learned some new stuff.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cbk_mom3
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:53 PM

I thought it would be a great place to network, meet like-minded moms, and give and get support. And, to some extent that's been the case. I have a few groups that are that way. Most of them only provide entertainment, however, but with all the different personalities and moms on here, that's to be expected.

k_hall1784
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:54 PM
Boredom/curiosity
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ashiopeia
For Answers to random questions about parenting, kids and such.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamaK0911
Someone on my Facebook posted a link from the Stir and I found that Cafemom had an awesome mobile site (I didn't have a computer). It's been a roller coaster lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2_3blessings
I was a member of rmbp and people on there were saying how much better it was... That was back in 2007.. Switched over and it was better.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KYLIEAARONMOMMY
by Crazy Chris on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:56 PM
A friend of mine joined and sent me a link and asked me to join with her. I'm still on the site 5 years later, she gave it up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Foreverhisgirl.
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:56 PM

I'm in a facebook group for military spouses and they always post military related news articles... most of them are from here! I'm not a mom, and I'm not TTC, but I joined because I really like all of the groups and articles there are to read here. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)