Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Movie Theater S/O

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:00 PM
  • 25 Replies
If you answered that you think sneaking in is stealing and/or dishonest, do you sneak in outside food?

Just for the record, I don't sneak in to other movies, I'm afraid I'd get caught haha :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Toxic.Stardust
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:01 PM

I've never snuck into other movies, but I do bring my own snacks sometimes lol

XOXOArmyWife
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:03 PM
No we just purchase there.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shaedog3
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:04 PM

No, but with the prices i should LOL!!! We went to the Lorax 3D yesterday (matinee) and it was $32 for Dh, my self and our 5yo. plus it was another $39 for popcorn and stuff!!

Pnukey
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:04 PM

I do purchase candy and snacks there, but I also almost always have candy in my purse, whether I'm going to the movies or not, so, yeah, I'll eat that candy too.

Pnukey
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:05 PM

I absolutely do not sneak into other movies.

NananRaysmom
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:05 PM
I have never snuck into a second movie. But...I bring my own food....the stuff there is way overpriced and a rip off.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MammaPaparazza
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:06 PM
I always bring in juice bags or water...my kids are not allowed to drink soda, or the lemonade or fruit punch they sell at the movies...so I bring roaring water or 100% juice boxes or bottles of water..i think paying three bucks for a bottle of water is ridiculous
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom22angels38
by Gold Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:07 PM
It depends. I don't purposely make a trip to the store just to buy cheaper snacks, BUT if it's right after Halloween or some other holiday with candy involved, then I might grab a couple of snacks and throw them in my purse. We always buy popcorn and drinks at the theater, so they definitely still get money out of us ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
atyou
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:07 PM
No. I did when i was a teenager though!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
natty31105
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:07 PM

I do bring outside food. I used to be a manager for a movie theatre...they only got something like 12 cents on every dollar.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)