Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what's one secret you ....

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:15 PM
  • 14 Replies
Would like to tell your Dh or your SO? But can't or don't have the heart,?

Mine would be I miserable. In My eyes the relationship has been over for a while. That the only thing keeping me here is the kids. But he's a good Guy and I dont have the heart to tell him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kansasmom1978
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:16 PM

Wow that's a sad secret! I don't think I have any secrets. We tell each other everything.

Beautiful31mom
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:17 PM

I don't keep secrets from my husband. Keeping secrets is bad imo.

atyou
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:17 PM
That's a HUGE one!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BloodyAngel7476
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:19 PM
1 mom liked this
We don't have secrets we tell eachother eveything and if I have to keep secrets from hubby there is a problem
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kc932
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:19 PM

There isn't really anything that I haven't or can't tell my husband. #1 I am mouth of the south and #2 I feel honesty is the key to trust. 

Pink_Sunshine
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:20 PM
No secrets here
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
awright1988

:( Im sorry. I really wish you the best.

Mine would be about the same. I love my husband but I am so unhappy with the way he treats me. He is not abusive in anyway, he just seems to ignore me.  I would also tell him that I HATE his job. Being married to a tattoo artist sucks so so bad.

nikki32230
Sometimes dh makes me want to punch him in the face... That's about it, it's not really a secret but I just haven't told him that it goes through
My head.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy2ZOEBETH
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:21 PM

That elephant trunk G string thing is a gag gift...not an actual sexy item of clothing I want to see when he is trying to turn me on.

I hope one day you can get that secret out and be happy again OP.

Kat1127
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:22 PM

well honestly if i had anything that i haven't told my dh it's how i feel latly about our relationship right now. and that would the simple fact that i'm no longer attracted to him i don't feel the same kind of love for him anymore and lately i could care less weather or not i'm around him or weather he comes home from work or anything like that. i just don't want t anything to do with him anymore. idk y that's just how i feel. i hate it but it's true i've already made one post on here about how i feel about our realtionship already. just saying.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)