Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Whats going on here? mood swings*

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:32 PM
  • 7 Replies

I'm still in my first trimester of pregnancy to start off. Lately I've been very emotional, and had a lot of mood swings. Small things piss me off, and small things get me upset. I try not to show some of it, because I know that normally I wouldn't get upset over these small things. How do I cope with mood swings? If you had strong mood swings during your pregnancy how did you cope? 

by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
-KC-
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:32 PM

BUMP!

JacksMom1221
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:36 PM
Just breathe. It's rough. I had some. But mostly, I was irritated with df. He would try to ne sweet and it would just irk me! I would be like "what?! I'm hot and u comin over here crowding me out, makin me even hotter, breathing on me! Shit!" Poor guy! Lol. But all I can say is just take some deep breaths, and when u feel yourself gettin irritated try and talk yourself down. Gl and Congrats!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-KC-
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:37 PM

Im really trying lol My SO and I are both hard headed so when Im irritated I end up irritating him. Breathing it is lol and Thank you =)

Quoting JacksMom1221:

Just breathe. It's rough. I had some. But mostly, I was irritated with df. He would try to ne sweet and it would just irk me! I would be like "what?! I'm hot and u comin over here crowding me out, makin me even hotter, breathing on me! Shit!" Poor guy! Lol. But all I can say is just take some deep breaths, and when u feel yourself gettin irritated try and talk yourself down. Gl and Congrats!

kansasmom1978
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:38 PM
1 mom liked this

hormones!

Robe739IsBack
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:39 PM
Vitamin D helped me. No lie! It also gave me more energy. Be sure to ask your dr how much is safe to take in conjunction w/ your pre-natals. ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-KC-
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:43 PM

I will make sure I'll do that =)

Quoting Robe739IsBack:

Vitamin D helped me. No lie! It also gave me more energy. Be sure to ask your dr how much is safe to take in conjunction w/ your pre-natals. ;)

-KC-
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:43 PM

No kiddin' lol

Quoting kansasmom1978:

hormones!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)