Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm gonna kill that SOB!

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 4:19 PM
  • 0 Replies

My bff just text me to ask if her son can stay with Bebo (his nickname for me) til wednesday. Of course I love my lil man :) but I ask why of course. Her car got wrecked about a week ago (hit an 18 wheeler, everyones fine) and right now she can't get her son to a babysitter or anything every day and has to close at work the next 2 days. Well he was staying with his father (they're divorced) while she closes at work. Lil man was visiting with his grandma (who happens to be my neighbor) and told her that he never wanted to go back to his father's house, that he was scared. She asked him why and he said "daddy keeps hitting me"...he's 3. Not spanking, no. No little swat on the butt cause he was misbehaving or whatever. That son of a bitch is smacking him around. Apprently "he wouldn't listen". He had history of abuse with my bff but never towards his kids (he has 4 total that he knows of). So lil man is definitely not going back there and she's taking it all back to court. I want to kill him. I already wanted to kill him from he did to my bff, but now I'm pretty sure I'm hunting his ass down and fucking killing him. I don't trust CPS and the courts keep letting this guy get away with everything. I don't think it should be risked. He's a usless piece of crap. Vent over.

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Halloween tickers

by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 4:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)